[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone's like "YEAH, THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: doom_hell.0[1].jpg (342 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
doom_hell.0[1].jpg
342 KB, 1920x1044
>everyone's like "YEAH, THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE. FUCK PLOT, JUST SHOOTING DEMONS."
>game actually comes out and it has a pretty cool story in addition to some fun gameplay

Suck it.
>>
Are you high-fiving yourself?
>>
Too bad you can't skip the cutscenes.
>>
It's the game I wanted Wolfenstein TNO to be
>>
>an ancient evil awakens
>you're the ancient evil

pretty cool
>>
Fuck off Todd
>>
>>341893517
ur mom

>>341893616
wat

>>341893815
u
>>
>YEAH THIS IS JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS EXACTLY AS YOU REMEMBER IT
>upgrade trees, shit map design, 2 enemies per room
>>
>>341893619
this. i don't understand the love for TNO. it did nothing but follow the same fps formula we've seen. doom actually came up with something creative.
>>
is it cracked yet?
>>
>>341894013
>Console weapon select wheel that slows down the game when you bring it up
>>
>>341894373
You can quick swap with the number keys.
>>
>>341894431
The wheel still exists bud.
>>
>scene where you put your gun away and listen to robot man talk
>can't skip it
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>341894547
This. The whole JUST DONT USE IT BRO meme needs to stop. It's there so I will be mad about it
>>
>>341894547
So? I never used it until halfway through the game when I hit Q on accident. Number keys are much faster anyway. It clearly is a console feature but it still doesn't affect the game in any way.
>>
I loved it. Waiting for the Vulkan API patch to come out then i'll replay it on Nightmare.

Most people talking shit are people that haven't played it, but mostly poorfags that can't afford it and it hasn't been cracked yet so they cry
>>
>>341894547
It's not a problem when you can get around it with no negative impact to your game.
But what I will bring up is
>knife animation for every gun
>no fists
>cutscene kills
>berserk powerup forces cutscene kills
>>
>>341894547
What a stupid complaint.
>>
>>341894696
This. Who cares lol.
>>
>>341894746
bought it last night and itll be done downloading in 4 hours. I'm bretty excited
>>
>>341893456
I think the saddest part about Doom is that not many people played it on nightmare the first playthrough. There are so many enemies at the later levels its intense as fuck. I feel sad for anyone who played on anything but nightmare, it was probably a joke.
>>
>>341894046
I think it's because TNO wasn't shit. Guns felt nice, levels were decently laid out, no dumbass snap to cover system, etc.
>>
>>341894835
good call bro, enjoy that shit
dismiss the shills and contrarians on your own
>>
>>341895005
will do! I'm currently playing piratedoom.wad in anticipation.
>>
>>341893456
that fuckign cliffhanger ending though. they're not even going to do DLC. it's just like they said "fuck it, there's enough shooting for a game here, let's just cut the story here"
>>
>>341893456
They took the Dark souls item description approach to story, but with obviously more guided narrative scenes and a shit ton more coherent descriptions.
>>
>>341894928
this, only played the demo but man I never even took damage in my normal run
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.