[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of State of Decay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: header.jpg (40 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
40 KB, 460x215
What does /v/ think of State of Decay?
>>
>>341882589
Its nice game wit a lot of wasted potential.
Also Devs are Jews and demand cash for updated version 2nd time.
Pirate.
>>
One of the best zombie games out there, and at the same time a fucking unoptimized and unfished piece of garbage
Let's hope the sequel isn't retarded shit like a MMO
>>
Sorely needed a balls to the wall difficult co-op mode.

Also maximum jew devs like >>341882909 said.

>$10 for a patch
>>
I liked it but wish there'd been more base building
>>
I wanted a bigger map and a hard coop other than that it wasn't bad.
>>
It was a fun little game that had flaws but was still fun. The map was a little obnoxious and I hated making the drive to the bottom of it. Plus those big fuckers took forever to kill.
>>
>>341882961
>Let's hope the sequel isn't retarded shit like a MMO

It's "Shared world" so you can co-op with groups of 4 and occasionally run into instances of other players. Though it's fully offline single player as well.
>>
File: franz.png (63 KB, 631x470) Image search: [Google]
franz.png
63 KB, 631x470
>>341882589
Jeff strain needs to stop making videogames and join back into the mmo business

There hasnt been a single good necromancer class ever since he left
>>
File: Sam.jpg (94 KB, 835x803) Image search: [Google]
Sam.jpg
94 KB, 835x803
>>341882589
I enjoyed it and i'm cautiously optimistic for the sequel. It was the first "Walkingdead-esque" game i played and it seemed solid.
>>
>>341883612
That sounds good but let's hope they also removed all the worthless shit like resources being consumed while not playing
>>
The aesthetic is the best i've seen in any zombie game.
I would have enjoyed it a lot more if my comunity wouldnt kill themselfes fighting "zombie infestations" that have just a screamer and a swat zombie
>>
>>341882909
Very much agreed. Hopefully they fix everything in the sequel.
>>
>>341883807
That kind of idea might work in a multiplayer environment, but yeah in a single player game it's just annoying.
>>
>>341883612
This sound like Borderlands.
>>341882961
Combat was too easy. Characters were practicaly the same.
Also it could used some team mechanics like posting sniper who can cover your team or using some support skills.
Any news on 2nd part?
>>
>>341884459
Borderlands was not shared world, what?

Shared world is like Destiny, Division Dark Zone and upcoming Sea of Thieves. You are matchmaking constantly, and they just seamless load people into the same instance.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.