[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: david-cage-hideo-kojima-small.jpg (73 KB, 420x298) Image search: [Google]
david-cage-hideo-kojima-small.jpg
73 KB, 420x298
What's the difference?
>>
one is hated because he's white
the other is loved because he's asian
>>
You're a faggot
>>
>>341869873
Kojima's got tons of gameplay in his games, and went from closed levels to open worlds. Cage started with an open world and has been reducing the scope of his games ever since, removing as much gameplay as he can while still keeping some form of short term choice.
>>
One makes movies because he could never get a job in the film industry.

The other makes games because he could never get a job in the film industry.
>>
the other one has gameplay in his games sometimes
>>
>>341869873
JASON
>>
>>341869873
Kojima uses his real name, while Cage doesn't
>>
With kojima, beneath all the cutscenes is good gameplay
>>
>>341870112
this famalam
>>
Absolutely none. In fact I think they look like twins to me.
>>
>>341869873
The left makes great games
>>
File: hl1aV.png (34 KB, 1226x665) Image search: [Google]
hl1aV.png
34 KB, 1226x665
>>341869873
I like Kojima and some of his games. From the looks of it, David Cage is a fucking idiot with no sense of self-awareness. Reminder that pic related actually happened.
>>
>>341869873
EMOTION VS NONSENSE
>>
>>341870612
Who are Maria and Mercedes?
>>
>>341870612
Context?
>>
>>341870612
>I like one and don't like the other therefore the one I don't like is an idiot
>>
>>341869873
People unironically hate Cage.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.