[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your uncharted 4 multiplayer experience going? Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
How's your uncharted 4 multiplayer experience going?

Any hopes for new content?
Any frustratations with the mp?
Favorite hero/villain?
>>
Man, why the fuck do they keep trying to implement multiplayer on games like this and Last of Us, do people actually spend enough time on this modes that developers see it as worth the time and money?
>>
>>341869606
UC2 and TLoU mp were absolutely GOAT though.
>>
>>341869606
Yes they're the only thing I enjoy.

That being g said I skipped UC4 because I'm tired of grinding to unlock basic weapons. UC2 was the most tolerable MP Naughty Dog has made
>>
>>341869606
Tlou had the best multi-player of last gen, you fucking moron. Uncharted 2 had great multi. Idk about 4.

They just fucked up tlou with dlc. Badly.
>>
>>341869606
Uncharted 2 MP was god tier back in 2010...
>>
>>341869606
where do you live
>>
File: 1466231686252.jpg (10 KB, 236x203) Image search: [Google]
1466231686252.jpg
10 KB, 236x203
Op here, I like the mp in 4 but sidekicks ruin it. Sidekicks are fun for a few rounds then just all out bullshit when the team has multiple hunters in death match, a horde of brutes by the treasure box in plunder, or a group of snipers blocking off a certain area in command. They take away so much from the game, then one top of that loadouts just give everyone the chance to get powerful weapons as opposed to un2 mp with heavy weapons being on the maps.

I wouldn't be that mad if they had more modes in un4 mp, especially a vanilla uncharted mode with no loadouts/sidekicks like in un3.
>>
I hate that you have to wait for the daily challenges. 10 relics for each win is fucking nothing
>>
Plunder needs some kind of ranking system. Tired of playing games where people are playing team death match on the other side of the map while the idol is being scored.
>>
>>341869313
I'm hoping for a Blue Resin mystical.
Not sure what it should do, but I miss the resin.
Maybe it acts like a sidekick and is a yeti dude, or it just turns you into a blue man.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.