[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda Story LEAKeD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>You are oot link frozen in time to save hyrule in the future
>The guiding Voice is actually navi
>Your first Temple is to rescue sarai
>Link voiced by Kiefer Sutherland says "sarai it is me"
>Sarai says "link what took you so long my old friend ?"
>Link says "I am areadly a demon"
In the endgame it is discovered that you are actually the link from wind waker grown up.
>>
File: 1291837709529.jpg (38 KB, 504x768) Image search: [Google]
1291837709529.jpg
38 KB, 504x768
>>
>>341866725
It were ever so slightly believable until "link voiced"
>>
WHOA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
I too have noted the comparisons between Zelda BotW and MGSV.
>>
>>341866725
>produced by hideo kojima
>written by hideo kojima
>directed by hideo kojima
>filmed by hideo kojima
>hideo kojimad by hideo kojima
>>
>>341868116
>Before each new area and after every Boss fight
>>
This is what I've come up with, although I'm at a loss for what timeline it would be in since nintendo recently changed it a little:

>game takes place really far into the future, maybe thousand years even
>heros bloodline has been lost somehow
>demise was running amok for a long time but the goddess gave the sheikah technology and shit to fight him since they didn't have a hero
>they seal him away or banish or whatever, technology is no longer needed so its left to deteriorate over the course of hundreds of years
>demise comes back bc he always does
>some left over sheikahs or maybe just that old man used the old technology to try and make an artificial hero somehow, maybe he's a cyborg or cloned from old dna or something
>game starts with link waking up after he's done being made
>the voice is either the goddess or maybe zeldas last living relative talking to link through some communication device implanted in his head

I know this is probably filled with holes but it's fun to speculate, the only thing I'm pretty sure I'm right about is it's at least several centuries in the future from the previous game in the timeline, and I'm pretty sure the link you play as isn't a natural hero of time, he's created somehow out of desperation

r8 and h8, m8s
>>
File: false flag true fag.png (66 KB, 1500x316) Image search: [Google]
false flag true fag.png
66 KB, 1500x316
>>341866725
>LEAKeD
>>
>you are oot link frozen in time
>you are actually the link from wind waker

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>341866725
My Dad works for Nintendo and he says you're full of shit OP.

it's actually a Link's Awakening Sequel
>>
File: 1466084205213.png (309 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1466084205213.png
309 KB, 480x800
>>341866725
>you are oot Link frozen

Even though he

>looks nothing like OoT Link
>sounds nothing like OoT Link
>isn't even right-handed like OoT Link
>he has amnesia, so he, doesn't even remember his adventures as OoT Link if it turns out to be true

Look, I love the Hero of Time just as much as the next 90's Zelda fan and like all of you I really, really do want him to get that last game to wrap up his story as a trilogy. But not this one. It's clear that Nintendo has moved on and that his story is pretty much over. If you're going to have a new Link be a previous hero like OoT Link in name and title only, then what the fuck is the point.

Skyward Sword Link, or even the original Link from LoZ1 are far better bets because he actually looks like the former, while the latter has the excuse of being brought to life in a modern setting, as well as being ambidextrous.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.