[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if i buy the hearthfire and dawnguard in the next Steam Sale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Skyrim-Legendary-Edition.jpg (72 KB, 616x353) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim-Legendary-Edition.jpg
72 KB, 616x353
So if i buy the hearthfire and dawnguard in the next Steam Sale i will get this for free, but i don't really care about graphics i just bought it for PC because in 2012 i didn't expect it to be moddable on consols.

Soo is it worth for me /v/?
>>
How would I know? Did you enjoy the game? If yes, you will probably enjoy the DLC and the remastered edition.
>>
>>341865554
What is new in the remastered Edition except that it is HD which i can also achieve through mods?

I enjoyed it quite well because of mods, not a big fan of the vanilla game though
>>
>>341865803
its going to look good vanilla and be optimised with a decent framerate, unlike visual mods. but if your still torn about it just pirate i guess? since you already did by the game

hearthstone isnt worth it desu brcause there are alot better house mods but alot need hearthstone to work. i thought dawnguard was fun desu
>>
the best mod in skyrim is that fucking dragonborn gallery museum in solitude
>>
>>341865408
This will be cool for me because I'm a pirate so I can't make it better with mods even though I play on PC. If I had the original, there would be no point I guess.
>>
>>341865408
>Buying BATHESDA dlc
>>
File: What a rainy day.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
What a rainy day.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>341865803

According to Todd the remastered version will have even higher res textures than their official HD texture pack. The hope is that everything will flow smoothly because of the engine's upgrades over the past 5 years.
>>
>>341865408
Dawnguard got some nice extra stuff in it anyway. So if you wanted more Skyrim you might as well go for that.
>>
File: 1431284481674.jpg (124 KB, 548x593) Image search: [Google]
1431284481674.jpg
124 KB, 548x593
>>341867752
>2011
Skyrim and Mirror's Edge look great and run great on my decent laptop
>2016
>Fallout 4 and Mirror's Edge 2 look like ass and run like ass on the same laptop

What went wrong?
>>
>>341866647
>>341867752
I never Played 1080p 60fps and except for games which have mods i play everything on consoles so i These "HD Textures" and "smoothly on 4K" is more like a shit with Covered in Gold, but except for that it still is the same shit i took 4 years ago

You understand what i mean?
>>
>>341868351
Fucked up greentext but my point still stands
>>
>Dragon and Vampire attacks on towns
>Dumbfuck NPCs mindlessly rush them and get slaughtered if you don't have mods
>Kill the fuck out of everyone useful who isn't essential
>Dragons are literally unkillable until they land completely and driveby NPCs and you can't stop it
>>
>>341868370
*for me
>>
>>341868370
>You understand what i mean?

No, because your struggle with English is making it difficult for me to understand.
>>
is there a mod that lets me burn down riften because emil's horrible writing just permeates that whole fucking city and you can't escape it because fucking brynjolf and riften is part of the main quest

fuck everything about the thieves guild and riften
>>
>>341868654
K den

Normal skyrim = a shit

Skyrim legendary = a shit covered in Gold
>>
>>341868762
Just don't enter Riften?
>>
>>341868863
but riften is plot necessary

you cannot avoid it or the dumbfuck who walks up to you calling you a thief when you can't even sell stolen shit without being in the thieves guild already

and then maven becomes the fucking leader during the civil war negotiation shit too
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 619x573) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 619x573
>>341868351
Computers kinda went wrong in general when Windows 10 became a thing and a lot of future games will be made with it in mind.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.