[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shhhh, Kamiya is sleeping.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: sleep tight Hideki.jpg (48 KB, 340x680) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight Hideki.jpg
48 KB, 340x680
Shhhh, Kamiya is sleeping.
>>
[blocked]
>>
WAKE UP YOU BALD ASSHOLE

your games are mediocre and you're needlessly confrontational on twitter, i hope you step on a tack
>>
Japanese
>>
>My team is my family. You don't mess with my family
>>
>>341863683
Sleep tight Hideki
>>
>>341863823
>your games are mediocre
Analpained SJW detected.
Fuck off to reddit.
>>
File: 0012.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
0012.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
>In April 2011, Hideki Kamiya met with the families of Tohoku earthquake and tsunami victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made rumbling noises and mimicked people being swept away by waves. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and yelled into her ear "ASK YOUR MOM OH WAIT SHE'S DEAD, BLOCKED", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attacks on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Kamiya became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.
>>
>>341863683
WAKE UP YOU CHINESE FUCK
>>
>>341865798

This meme needs to make a comeback, it was one of my favourite memes of yesteryear. I kek everytime I read the one about Gaben making fun of 9/11 victims with a toy plane.
>>
File: 1376796185314.jpg (68 KB, 823x823) Image search: [Google]
1376796185314.jpg
68 KB, 823x823
>>341865798
>>
>>341863683
WAKE UP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.