[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologise.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: CeX_Logo1.jpg (37 KB, 1005x642) Image search: [Google]
CeX_Logo1.jpg
37 KB, 1005x642
Apologise.
>>
Oh shit waddup
>>
>every Gamestation used to smell like feet
>every GAME is too small and full of twelve-year-olds trading in DS(original) games
what's the cool CEX stereotype
>>
>>341856009
The managers are low-level Korean mobsters
>>
>>341856009
Smells awful, has shitty meme music playing and scene cashiers
>>
I got a brand new space marine collectors edition for £15 and the new vegas one for £25, you're ok.
>>
They have one in brisbane. Been there once. I bought some ps2 games. Thought about grabbing a 360 console but didnt. Overall not bad.
>>
>>341854679
It's the only half decent place you can pick up physical copies of games in Ireland
>>
i fucked a girl who worked in the rathbone pace store. she had weird tiddies
>>
I still say it "sex" or "C E X"
>>
>>341857962

>Rathbone

that store used to be good when it had a shitload of imported games, now I only go to the one by goodge street
>>
>>341858352
That's the correct way
>>
For what? I bought a used copy of Catherine for a tenner yesterday.
>>
They opened one near me, I went in out of curiosity and was comfortably the most alpha male in the place.

That's when I knew I'd outgrown video games.
>>
>>341858352
it's "kex"
>>
>>341858541
you can thank nintendo europe for that.
they were very threatening to CEX around the time the gamecube was launched, this caused them to stop selling imports alltogether
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.