[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw consoleshits now also have to upgrade every 2-3 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 6a2.png (98 KB, 200x203) Image search: [Google]
6a2.png
98 KB, 200x203
>mfw consoleshits now also have to upgrade every 2-3 years

How does it feel to literally inherit every con of PC gaming in the recent years?

>Broken, bugged games
>Stuttering, slow games
>Patches and updates dozens of Gigabytes big (day one included)
>Hardware upgrades

How long will it take until their Operating systems will start to act up too?

Just get a fucking PC already, it's literally the same nowadays. Just better and more versatile.
>>
>>341851475
>b-b-b-but m-m-muh exlusives
>>
>>341851549
yep, exclusives are the one and only things consoles have going for them now.

"it just werks" - gone
"its cheaper" - gone
>>
>>341851789
Nintendo is the only one who still has real exclusives
>>
>>341851475
My 360 lasted me 8 years.

I already had my doubts when they revealed this console-gen and decided to wait, so I did and built a PC instead.

I gotta tell you, I'm really glad I did.
>>
>consoles
>selling consoles at a loss and adding 20 bucks on every sold game
>consoleros think they're having the better machine for the buck

I will never EVER understand how they seriously think that a console is superior. The only legit advantage ever is that it runs games specifically made only for that one setup of hardware only. And even that gets thrown out the window with multiplats.
>>
>>341853076
It's an outdated meme that was true 10+ years ago, but consolefags still hang onto it to try and justify their purchase.
>>
>>341853076
there's no benefit to that though. if your shit runs at constant 100FPS with good graphics, no FPS dips, because you can optimize it that well cause of knowing the hardware, then this would be a valid point. but when stuff is running worse than on a proper gaming rig then theres simply no benefit to that.
>>
>have to
Last I checked we didn't let technical specs dictate our gaming experience.

>still have launch ps4
>still playing the best AAA games the industyr has to offer while also playing garbage multiplats like fallout 4 when and if I choose
>>
>>341851475

I will never abandon the consoles. I am a Sony Pony. I will die a Sony Pony (until Xbox gets better exclusives).
>>
>>341853551
>implying
You will buy the PS4.5 day one just like you're going to buy PSVR too like the good goy you are.
>>
>>341851475
You guys actually waste your time playing video games? GET FUCKING MEME'D ON! Holy shit Nigga, go outside replace it with a hobby that can actually pay off.
>>
>>341853551
Do you think 2013 hardware struggles with modern games or something?
>>
>>341851475

Feels like I'm playing Revelator and BB nigga', and having fun.

I have a beautiful PC and don't even game on it for recording engineering btw, and I'm still going to buy a 4.5.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.