[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's over i told you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: theyfuckeditup.png (124 KB, 805x317) Image search: [Google]
theyfuckeditup.png
124 KB, 805x317
It's over

i told you
>>
>http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/15/e3-2016-13-things-you-should-know-about-resident-evil-7?page=1
Reminder you dumbshits
>>
>>341849425
the bread is here
>>341849151
>>
>>341849251
it was already over after 5

this looks like an improvement
>>
>>341849251
People will be butt hurt missing out on a RE title.
>>
>>341849425

>"When it comes to the main series, RE is first and foremost a horror series. I’ve wanted to separate out the different elements, rather than put them together in one game. By trying to please everyone, you please no one.

Sounds like what the fans had been saying verbatim. OP is just a moron.
>>
>>341850258
Rev 2 was good
>>
>>341850954
it was meh at best

REV mechanics, gameplay and level design makes for babby-tier RE
>>
>>341851076

>babby-tier

Pretty sure that'd be 4-6, which don't even have most of those.
>>
>>341851195
pretty sure you're wrong
>>
>>341851409

>series of hallway shooting galleries
>wrong
>>
>>341850258

nah it was already over after the snore fest of RE2 and the rush fest of RE3
>>
>>341851827
>gay strawman argument

pretty sure you can apply that to almost anything if you consider the level design of RE1-4 to be 'hallway shooting galleries'

you're a dumb dipshit
>>
>>341852179
I think it's safe to say that RE is not your type of game if you consider 2 to be a snorefest family
>>
Are we getting a real demo or not?
>>
>>341852696

How come?

RE2 was tight open corridors with just zombies and nothing more,it didn't had the creepy feel of RE1 and the only good thing about it was the intro.

RE3 had more enclosed spaces but once again you were free to rush it through,cept for a certain Nemesis encounter on which if you skipped it and saved in the small safe roof he would barge in and screen wall the exit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.