[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>riot does nothing to address the complaints of the community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>riot does nothing to address the complaints of the community
>add stupid changes nobody ever asked for
>doesn't bring back soloq

no wonder OW is growing so fast and LOL is dying
>>
Woah, I haven't played in a while. They pulled solo ranked queue?
>>
>>341849165

Yep. If you're not a shitter you'll play vs premades every 2-3 games and get inevitably stomped.
>>
>You will never have another S3 of LoL

FeelsSadMan.jpg

I still play, have since S1, but it's only because I like a few of the champions a lot.
>>
/v/ is just going to complain about OW instead m8
>>
>>341848951
>LoLshitters somehow notice just now that Riot NEVER gave a fuck about the community or balance
>>
Just wait for OW to get a ranked queue.

Not that it excuses Riot for fucking up their game.
>>
JUST
PLAY
DOTA
>>
>>341848951
I don't think its dying it still has a healthy following on Twitch.
Speaking of,
Ive seen "twitchite" thrown around a lot.
What does this word necessarily mean?
>>
>>341850376
Funny, because i've also played since season 1, and everyone fucking hated season 3 when it was out and were nostalgic for season 2 instead.

Enjoy having to ban Kassa, Zed, Ahri and Fizz in every game.

Dynamic queue is shit, but balance wise it's actually pretty good now that iceborntanks are mostly gone.
>>
>>341851551
I am playing since the s1 as well and I can say this guy gets it.
>>341850870
also
/thread
>>
>>341851551
>not banning jax and kyle
>>
>>341848951
Just play dota 2. Switched 2 years ago and never look back.
>>
>>341850901
People who don't play games but watch them on twitch
>>
File: 1456969042507.jpg (52 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1456969042507.jpg
52 KB, 480x600
>mfw playing vayne every game
>either going ham as fuck killing everyone with sick mechonix or feeding my dick off
>its so fucking fun games are never longer than 30-35 minutes
>don't have to play those shitty turtled out 60 minute long games that is decided by your toplaner pushing and getting caught then losing baron
>instead you get 1st dragon and roam as a 3 man the rest of the game shitting on everyone and taking towers left right and center
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.