[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just bought a 3ds xl what games hould i play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 10 out of 10 in england.jpg (351 KB, 1156x1600) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 in england.jpg
351 KB, 1156x1600
just bought a 3ds xl
what games hould i play
>>
>>341844906
Who is that fluid druid?
>>
>>341845291

No one
>>
>>341844906
Smash 4 if you have friends who also own it
Monster Hunter Generations comes out in a month, you could try the demo
Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening
All the Zelda games have been pretty good
I'd set up homebrew/piracy, check /hbg/ on /vg/
>>
Smash 4, Link Between Worlds, Fates: Conquest, Monster Hunter games, Mario Kart, usual Nintendo rehashes.
>>
File: ramsay-bolton.jpg (50 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
ramsay-bolton.jpg
50 KB, 612x380
>>341844906
Why not a VITA instead?
>>
>>341845291
a girl has no name
>>
>>341844906
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Etrian Odyssey IV
>>
>>341846310
3ds has Monhun
>>
>>341846310

Are you ready for the motherfucking SNOWBOWL?
>>
>>341846310
CFW
>>
Monster Hunters
Rune Factory 4
Fantasy Life
LBX
Final fantasy Explorers
Fite me
>>
>>341846728
>Fite me
The video games you have listed are not up to par to my video game expertise.
>>
>>341846310
expensive jrpg/indie machine
>>
>>341845506
ayyyyyyyy
>>
File: 1449976532290.png (34 KB, 340x300) Image search: [Google]
1449976532290.png
34 KB, 340x300
>>341844906
what the fuck is that shit? Can someone tell me what's up with it?
>>
>>341846979
it's ur mom LOL
>>
>>341846979
It's a shop of Maisie Williams.
>>
>>341846728
>Fantasy Life
Endless grinding like an offline runescape with super easy combat.

>Final fantasy Explorers
Monster hunter clone for casuals. No challenge whatsoever.
>>
I can buy one but I'm only interested in SMT IV and Apocalypse
Tried one MonHun for psp but completely disliked it.

What other games would be worth it? (previously it was KH:DDD, but I'm buying that on a PS4 anyway). Can I play The World Ends with You on a 3DS? Is Smash good?
>>
>>341846332
>>341845506
Holy fuck the memes
>>
>>341844906
Devil survivor overclocked. Pretty good, sometimes pretty hard.
>>
>>341847221
>Can I play The World Ends with You on a 3DS?
Only with a flash cart like DSTWO and possibly others.
>>
Bravely Default
>>
>>341846780
You don't enjoy Comfy games with depth and length of gameplay?
>>341847147
>FL
I can tell you played Single Player only. Also
>endless
Nice one.
>FFEX
>monster hunter clone
it's closer to Phantasy Star Nova than Monster Hunter but go on telling yourself that the folks who never played it were right.
>>
how do i play pirated games on my 3ds xl
>>
>>341847684
>I can tell you played Single Player only
True. I can't imagine it'd be more challenging or significantly more fun playing with others though.
As for the "endless" part, I didn't mean it literally. I reckon there's probably a few hundred hours of just grinding if you want to get everything and it's pretty much what the whole game consists of other than the small bits of story quests. I haven't tried the DLC though.

>it's closer to Phantasy Star Nova than Monster Hunter but go on telling yourself that the folks who never played it were right.
Either way the game is bad, easy and you have to severely gimp yourself just to get a challenge out of it.
>>
>>341848562
>FL
Ok, I was being dumb about the literal thing. However, so you reall call it grinding if it's specific tasks you have to do to level up jobs ? You level up independently but to progress as a better lumberjack you have to go hunt down specific trees and junk .
Not saying you're outright wrong I just think people overlook tha t there are multiple progressions in it even if some are pretty much exactly the same.
If you enjoyed the high level stuff in FL I would recommend the DLC for sure.
>FFEX
Maybe it's because I can recall doing Naked Runs in the PSP Monster Hunters but the challenges you can tack on to your quests were fun to me.
It's a niche game and I just saw a thread about it where I posted about even being in favor of it but not recommending it.
It does lack a lot but it also provided a fun experience for me that I would've bought it again knowing what I know now having completed the large majority of it.
>>
>>341845291
Quasimodo Williams.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.