[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Less than a week til TMS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 5280030_sd.jpg (112 KB, 642x550) Image search: [Google]
5280030_sd.jpg
112 KB, 642x550
Special Edition pre ordered here. <3

Anyone else got the Special Edition ordered?

Lets get comfy and talk about this game. I'm personally excited! <3
>>
>>341837490
All of you. Reading this thread. Just take a step back. Breathe.

This is someone trying to false flag and bait you. You probably know that, but want to respond anyways.

Just calm down. Now, I want you to type out your response - but don't send it just yet. Just look at the words you made. Take them in, read them out loud. Wait one minute in its entirety.

Now, I want you to hold backspace until it's all gone. All the words, the ugliness, the meaningless links and evidence that he won't even read.

Now, if you're ready, I want you to leave the thread. I want you to enjoy your day, to spend your time talking about things you love rather than people you don't. Every time you feel like you want to respond to a false flag, or bait, or just someone stupid, I want you to do what you did in this thread. You will feel happier when you do.

Remember, the change within yourself starts with you. All you have to do is take the first step.

I love you.
>>
<3
>>
>>341837878
>STAHP TALKIN BOUT GAEM TEH \V\ HIVEMIND DIDN'T APPROVE OR I'LL TELL ON U! LE REEEEEEE!

Sudoku yourself
>>
Shit post or not. Not something I would preorder, but looks like a fairly interesting game.
>>
Uncensor patch when?
>>
I got an early copy since my roommate reviews games. He hasn't played it yet but I've been playing it. It feels kinda low budgety and slow, and its extremely anime, but the battle system seems alright. I like how the gamepad is like a smartphone and you get texts from characters.
>>
>>341839007
>low budgety and slow

this is literally the opposite of every stream we've seen so far.

I don't believe you.
>>
>>341837890
Not OP but I bought the Special Edition too.

Looking forward to it.
>>
File: runningBIKE.webm (2 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
runningBIKE.webm
2 MB, 720x1280
>>341837490
>>
File: 8uPddw5.jpg (28 KB, 402x720) Image search: [Google]
8uPddw5.jpg
28 KB, 402x720
>>341837490
>>Donating money towards censorship

Not even once.
>>
>>341837490
canceled my special edition 2 days ago. Just kinda said meh and rather save the money.
>>
What kind of retard looks at this and thinks it seems worth playing? Buy Mario & Sonic instead if you feel the need to buy a new Wii U game.
>>
>>341837890
There are plenty of people false-flagging one position to bait the opposing position. The opposite is also true. In the end, all false flaggers do is expose both sides to each other.
>>
i really liked persona 3. will i like this game? someone convince me RIGHT NOW because i have fifty dollars on my amazon account right now
>>
File: 57453381_p0_master1200.jpg (695 KB, 878x663) Image search: [Google]
57453381_p0_master1200.jpg
695 KB, 878x663
>>341837490

Still pre ordered here.

Also latest trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6K1EMAEQog

The censorship this game got it's really stupid but still going play it since there is no other way to do it...
>>
File: 1450618705702.png (364 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
1450618705702.png
364 KB, 600x606
>Buying censored games
>>
>>341843567
tiki's voice is so cute.
>>
>>341843567
Just noticed Aversas chest is no longer censored in that trailer.

The street chick costume instead of the bikini is still there though. But perhaps there is still hope for mankind.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.