[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope this character dies a very painful death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
I hope this character dies a very painful death
>>
>>341835724
It's a woman. Call it now.
>>
>>341835724
I hope every character in Watch Dogs 2 does.
>>
>>341835841
I wish every character in WD1 died.
It is staggering how universally awful almost the entire cast was.
>>
>>341835724
It's bound to be woman for the sake of WOMEN DO COMPUTERS TOO, so she'll live through it all ^_~
>>
>>341836994
You mean like the last one survived?
>>
Explain to me why this game will be bad, /v/.
>>
They seem to be actively trying to make a protagonist less likeable than Aiden Pierce.
>>
>>341837474
It's the ultimate vanilla white bread experience, it does NOTHING interesting and its base components are mediocre to shitty.
>>
>>341837571
Sorry, I thought you were asking why the first game was bad.
But chances are it will be the second verse, same as the first.
>>
>>341837474
gta clone filled with reddit memes.
>>
>>341835782
>>341836994
I thought I specifically remember it being a male voice?
>>
>>341836765
>>341835841
I hope every company named Ubisoft dies.
>>
>>341835724

>not liking the only one with actual personality

The rest of the cast should have also embraced the 90s hackerpunk aesthetic. Maybe then they'd be interesting.
>>
>>341837550
Pretty hard to do since Pierce literally had no personality.
>>
>>341837730
It's a synthesized voice, it could be fucking Kratos crammed into a jacket for all we know.
>>
>>341837907
He's an idiot, who can't seem to put two and two together that his stupid hackervist bullshit is actively endangering the family he cares about, or if he does, doesn't seem to understand the gravity of how very bad of a position he's putting them in.
Or something, goddammit I am racking my brain trying to remember the plot and character interaction of Watchdogs and all I get is blank.
>>
>>341835724
He's going to betray the MC. It's so obvious it hurts.
>>
I don't think its a woman, but I bet he betrays you or strays from the good hacker path or some shit.

You know something like:
>"We got the ctOS source code, with this we'll run this city"
>"No man, we did this to shut it down, no one should be able to use this"
And then you hack fight or something.
>>
>>341838080
he crossed the mafia i think? and the resulting fallout ruined his sister's life but the game still acts like hes the good guy just trying to protect them

was there some kind of conspiracy or was that just the mafia stuff
>>
His design would be so much better if you just removed the all those fucking spikes.
The googles are a neat idea, but they clash way too much with the punky spikes.
>>
Yeah it made me cringe
>>
>>341835724
He's cool. The chick however...
I don't understand how western devs are so consistently bad at creating female characters. It's like every single one of them has something to prove and ends up coming across as the world's biggest bitch trying to prove it.
>>
So this entire game is about being a black supercomputer nerd hacker with his token minority faceless friend and female friends who's ddosing and attacking a site that's a Facebook allegory from his deep web "ded sec" because he's a youthful rebel against society who champions freedom over "the man" who is represented by a Donald Trump wannabe who is using this same FB allegory for evil purposes?

This game sounds stupid and the gameplay looks awful
>>
>>341838073
that would honestly make the whole game worth it.
>>
>>341838080
Theres some great video of every time someone tells him to stop, to not be this vigilante and let it go. Even his sister and the mother of his niece he does all this shit to avenge says to let it go.
But none the less. He kills about half of chicago for revenge
>>
>>341835724
This guy looks like final boss/true antagonist material
>>
picked up the first one for $9 haven't gotten around to playing it yet, what am I in for?
>>
>>341841962
A shitty protag and a shitty side character who gets what she deserves by the end of the game.
The hacking part's cool for the first hour or so.
>>
>>341842153
Worth it for 9 dollarydoos or was I still ripped off?
>>
>>341841170
I really hope they twist it and make out that the Donald wannabe is actually a good guy and the real leader of deadsec is the one trying to control muh freedom
>>
>>341835782
Her name is Sooe Kuinn
>>
>>341842326
I would say it's worth it.
The rest of /v/ probably not
>>
>>341842353
It would be extremely interesting if it turns out that Hashface is working for notTrump's opponent, and Deadsec is a smear campaign.
>>
I hope this guy joins the mega corp because he grows a moral sense of right and wrong and doesn't agree with you actually killing people.

I hope the game turns into you and him duking it out hacker style and he turns into your blue oni.
And then at the end you actually get converted because hes just trying to make the bay great again.

Also fuck ubisoft for this blatant strawmanning.
>>
I hope all the characters get lit up by the cops in the end, then spend their last moments reflecting on how retarded they all were.
>>
90% sure he'll end up being the villain.
>>
>>341837474
Ubisoft didn't learn their lesson from the first one, and just want more money.

That and they're taking this way to seriously, when it's 90s hackers hacking things with annoying teenagers. Oh and there hasn't been a game to properly handle annoying teenagers in ages.
>>
File: 1458207582443.gif (266 KB, 250x139) Image search: [Google]
1458207582443.gif
266 KB, 250x139
>Uses a yoyo instead of a baton
>Most likely on stealth only

FUCK
>>
>>341842851
Haha! annarchy!

Seriously what reason could they have for the MC to act like such a piece of shit.
>>
>>341836765
Jordi was good, and then they turned him into a bad guy in the last 10 minutes of the game for some reason and killed him.
>>
>First game uses Asians for diversity.
>Makes sense, since asians are tech savvy and smart
>This game makes you play as a black guy solely because it's progressive and SJW friendly

I just ain't feeling it, lads. There's like, 5 black people in San Francisco.
>>
>>341843198
>and killed him.
no they didn't
>>
>>341843236
maybe five black people that aren't homeless and wandering around literally shitting on your door step. i don't know how anyone can take pride living in san fran. liberalism is a mental illness
>>
>>341843384
They didnt? It's been long time since I last played it.
>>
>>341843471
>repub comes in to try and save the bay from it's fucking broken economy
>a muslim, a black, a token white guy, and a meme come in to stop him
>>
>>341843516
Yeah, he fell down and then bailed before you could kill him.
>>
>>341842986
Political activism?
>>
>>341843816
at least when the inevitable economy crash happens they will be the first to perish
>>
Well you know how nature works

Eat or be eaten, or be eaten in a spike suit
>>
the pandering in his game is some next level shit. I laughed out loud when the antagonist was a Donald Trump parody
also
>nigger literally dindu nuttin
>>
>>341845843
>black dude from the hood arrested for a crime he didn't commit
>spends game murdering countless citizens

That doesn't make any sense, no one's going to connect with that shit. It's like if a GTA character was given the back story they were a saint and helped out at orphanages. The backstory for every GTA MC is "I'm a piece of shit that did the crimes they said I did, but fuck it, I'm going to the top and no one's gonna stop me".

Grove street. Home. Or at least it was until I fucked everything up.
>>
>>341835724
He's gonna be evil because only white guys are allowed to be evil in 2016
>>
>>341847368
>BLM protesting against the profiling of blacks by chimping out and reinforcing the stereotype

The game is 100% realistic, even if it's unintentional. Similarly, the black guy is no more a hacker than the MC in the first game is, ie he has an iPhone app that hacks for him that's developed by actual hackers, he just presses buttons on his phone.
>>
>>341835841
Exactly what I came to this thread to say. Who even gives a fuck about this game anyways?
>>
>>341847542
BLM is going to make an appearance, 100% guaranteed
and of course not doing the usual things they do, like calling for the death of cops or raiding Sanders rallies
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.