[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
La la la la la the watchers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: DD1_Manah_CGI2.png (2 MB, 1703x1080) Image search: [Google]
DD1_Manah_CGI2.png
2 MB, 1703x1080
La la la la la the watchers
>>
i broke the seal
now she's useless
>>
Allow him to bathe in her gratitude and love
>>
>>341828740
What kind of love crushes like a mace?
>>
Was drakengard made shitty on purpose?
The first time I played it I was really into the design art and story but it just got repetitive real fast.
Any tips?
>>
>>341830025
Endure
>>
>>341828740
I still don't understand what the game was actually fucking about. I'd like to imagine it's a bunch of shit lost in translation, but it really felt like half of the story was missing, and I've played through all of the endings. Each one makes less sense than the last.

Also, on that note, the grinding for the final ending was NOT worth it. I'm still pretty pissed about that.
>>
>>341830661
The writer is crazy and the localization team omitted certain details like incest and toned down the pedophilia and cannibalism.
>>
>>341830661
What's not to understand? The gods are dicks and you crush their prophet with a golem, so they send giant naked blue babies with adult teeth in retaliation. Then the mute hero, his dragon-frenemy, and a giant naked blue woman have a dance-off-to-the-death in the skies over modern Tokyo.
>>
>>341831619
Nothing story related was affected by the localization
>>
every drakengard: what the fuck is going on
>>
>>341831860
From what I can remember the script is way less explicit, specially when it's revealed that Furiae has incestuous feeling towards her brother.
>>
>>341830025
You'll take a shit ton of hours no matter what.
>>
>>341832239
You have to be blind and retarded to miss it.
>Manah: I'm just a girl, a normal girl. What's this? This...dirt?
>Furiae: No, don't...
>Manah: Forget the seal and help me! Stupid man! Please help me! Please... hold me, my brother.
>Furiae: Stop it!
>Manah: I hate you! Filth! This world needs destroying!
>Furiae: No!
>Manah: I'm dirty! I'm dirty! I'm no goddess. I renounce it!
>Manah: Please, please, my brother...
And then she commits suicide when Caim disgustedly rejects her.
>>
>>341835042
Yeah, but it is less explicit than the Japanese script, same with the pedophilia.
>>
>>341835154
Source? Pople keep repeating it, but they never actually cite the exact differences.
>>
>>341831860
>>341832239
Leonard's pedophilia was more vague as well.
>>
>>341835692
Play the Japanese version.
>>
>>341835692
Watch a walkthrough in Nico video or do this
>>341835823
But from what I remember (played it Japanese in 2008~), she uses words like Onii-chan, which she doesn't use on any other instances.
The pedophilia is way more explicit for sure though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.