[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: MNTscxP.jpg (354 KB, 1400x900) Image search: [Google]
MNTscxP.jpg
354 KB, 1400x900
Is it good?
>>
>>341827267
Judging from that cover i'd say it's probably complete shit.
>>
is there no demo? I can only find the pre-order page on the store
>>
>>341827267
It's as good as grand knight story or whatever.
Unless you find the lack of Vanillaware art a minus.

Which you should.
>>
>>341827859
There was a timed demo since it runs pretty heavily on online play for it's end game.
>>
File: 1465854869304.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465854869304.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>tfw the tits empire is taking over the entire world
they had lost ALL their land to the loli kingdom in the beta, what happened?
>>
does it have the same stupid pentaly as grand knight historia where your characters reach X age or something and you just can't use them anymore? that was the most retarded mechanic ever.
>>
File: 1365632050371.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1365632050371.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>had a key for the closed beta
>didn't notice because the e-mail got shoved into the spam folder
>when I checked spam folder and found it the beta was about to end

Apparently every single mail from NISA was getting marked as spam. After removing the mark from the mail that had the key I started getting newsletters form them.

So, is the game fun?
>>
>>341829787
I didn't play gkh but no it doesn't

there's a bit of disgaea aspect going on with characters where you bring them back to lv1 to better stat ranks, work on getting every skills by transferring from other chars and eventually make them into an ultimate lv99 you'll be using forever
>>
>>341829907
all skills for the class that is, need multiple chars of the same class to get every skills
>>
>>341827859
Watch a lets play for its prologue or something, youll get and idea about how it works i think
>>
File: 2016-06-16-111525.jpg (368 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-16-111525.jpg
368 KB, 1280x1440
>tfw tried to fight a guardian beast in demo
>>
anyone know if dragon mages are considered good? they look sick as shit, but count as two characters. does that mean they can attack twice though?
>>
>>341827267
>censored cover
>>
>>341831526
I haven't used myself but for what I know they "kinda" attack twice but it's in a single action, lot of large AoE that does ridiculous damage

they are also massive tanks and don't die easy

I've seen their charge AoE does a guarding action as well, like a witch you can just give her a slap in the face and the spell is over.. dragon mage? not so much, not gonna move
>>
>>341832858
>>341831526
more than the 2-unit space, biggest downside is that they're the slowest unit in the game

so they'll only attack after the entire enemy team did
>>
>>341831526
They are wide open to ranged attacks. It's hard to miss them.
>>
I was set to pre-order this, before playing the demo.

This game is destined for the $25 price range.
>>
>45 dollars for what is pretty much a mobile game
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>341831605
What did they censor this time? ESRB is truly a cancer.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.