[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you think Zelda and Impa went after this cutscene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: ZelImpa[1].jpg (96 KB, 512x281) Image search: [Google]
ZelImpa[1].jpg
96 KB, 512x281
Where do you think Zelda and Impa went after this cutscene?
>>
>>341826582
To train in the desert to turn Zelda into shiek.
>>
>>341826582
To my house
>>
The lake or something.
>>
>>341826743
Did she require vaginal expansion through years of cervix pounding?
>>
>>341826582
Didn't they flee to Kakariko village?
>>
>>341826582
Nowhere. Canonically this scene never happened. The end of OOT resets everything before Ganondorf even revealed he was an evil cunt.
>>
>>341828034
>What is the timesplit
>>
>>341826582
Wasn't that one guy in the house with the cow a Sheikah sympathizer? Probably there.
>>
I always assumed the Shadow Temple, wasn't it built by the Sheikah? Makes sense that she'd train Zelda there.
>>
>>341826582

Literally to Kakariko

This is mentioned in the game
>>
>>341830273
At what point?
>>
>>341830434

Honestly I don't remember, but I'm positive it was in there.

...Unless I'm thinking of the manga
>>
>>341826582
I always thought Lake Hylia, since that was the direction they were fleeing to. It never made sense why they would go to Kakariko unless if they were just hiding somewhere in Hyrule Field to throw Ganondorf off their trail.
>>
They went to the Mushroom Kingdom to lay refuge. You know that little cave in Zora's Domain you can't normally get to because Link can't dive deep enough nor can he use the iron boots in his Adult form because the water is frozen? There's a warp pipe inside that takes you to the Mushroom Kingdom, how else do you think Mario is capable of making cameos in another character's universe?
>>
According to the fanfic I wrote, Hogwarts.
>>
>>341830862
>hiding in that plain ass field
Sure, they were merely circling lon lon ranch with ganondorf on the opposite side playing ring around the rosie.
>>
File: bloodycross-well.jpg (178 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bloodycross-well.jpg
178 KB, 640x480
>>341828034
Doesn't Ganondorf canonically get put to death? That sentence seems pretty brutal in Hyrule.
>>
>>341831663
He was sentenced to death in Twilight Princess, of which he survived the execution.
>>
>>341826582
They went into an underground shieka temple where they began a 100 year cloning process of the hero of time.
>>
>>341826582
That's not Zelda that's Link.
>>
>>341831592
I was thinking more of a grotto but that works too.
>>
>>341828034
Was OoT your only Zelda game? lmao
>>
>>341831663
Bongo Bongo was a a murderous spirit who possessed a sheikah male and forced him to kidnap locals and drag them into a dungeon beneath his home where the well is now, there he would proceed to bind, torture and kill his victims.

At some point, Bongo Bongo was exorcised from the man's body and sealed within the dungeon where his home was demolished and remade as a well. The man however still feeling traces of the evil spirit power in him left Kakariko to avoid being driven insane and going back to committing murders. You will later meet this man during the Adult time line in the ruined Hyrule Castle Town where he uses poe's to calm the evil beckoning at his soul to return to Kakariko and wreck havoc on it's citizens.

The bongos you hear playing in the music when you're in the building he's located in is a reminder that he's still tied to Bongo Bongo
>>
>>341826582
Who knows?

Now of this we're the Hyrule Warriors versions of Zelda and Impa, I'll just assume the went to have a nice scissor fest

Seriously Zelda looks great in that game and HW Impa is highly underrated
>>
>>341833305
Which has deeper lore, Zelda or the Souls games?
>>
>>341826582
>tfw you've played and beaten OoT hundreds of times and only just recently found out about that dying Hyrule Castle soldier in the market after this cutscene.
>>
>>341827850
that town literally 2 minutes away? why?
>>
>>341833305
I always thought that guy didn't have a head.
>>
>>341833607
mario
>>
File: deepest lore.jpg (81 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
deepest lore.jpg
81 KB, 500x586
>>341836672
>>
File: latest[11].png (3 MB, 1681x2321) Image search: [Google]
latest[11].png
3 MB, 1681x2321
>>341836480
His face was normal at first but the exorcism resulted in Bongo Bongo being sealed into one of his eyes, the eye was then taken out of his head and placed deep within the dungeon, however it's overwhelming dark power warped the corpses of the people killed in there turning them into redeads, this is also one of the reasons why it was sealed up.

After Bongo Bongo managed to escape the well, the spirit contained within the eye formed a large body for itself you see in pic related
>>
File: 1466226226428.gif (50 KB, 239x139) Image search: [Google]
1466226226428.gif
50 KB, 239x139
>>
The Shiekah and the Dark Interlopers are the same thing, Goddesses banished them for trying to obtain the Triforce with technology[\spoiler]
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.