[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games you wish would last forever. https://www.youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: dragon-age-inquisition.jpg (242 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dragon-age-inquisition.jpg
242 KB, 1280x720
ITT: Games you wish would last forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AdZTBtzA4I
>>
Have fun getting to page 10 anon.
>>
But it was awful. Everything felt like the same grind and the difficulties just made same shitty fights last longer, not harder.
>>
>>341820130
Yeah that game actually lasted forever for me because I never bothered to finish it.

Combat was soooooooo shitty.
>>
>>341820130
anon are you being serious or just memeing and baiting for yous?

I enjoyed 1, didn't bother with 2 because it had terrible reviews and felicia day, played Inquisition just a little bit and felt just samey samey at a friend's place.

What exactly did you like so much about inquisition?
>>
File: tumblr_static_3849-21.png (117 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_3849-21.png
117 KB, 640x360
>>341820572
Well, not OP, but I personally liked the diverse cast. It's great to have games that challenge traditional gender roles and sexuality.

>>341820130
Pic related!
>>
>>341820730
>Diverse cast
Meme confirmed.
>>
>>341820730

Here's your (you)

I bet you liked the singing scene?
>>
File: 1465975865331.jpg (13 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
1465975865331.jpg
13 KB, 360x361
>>341820730
>>
>>341820730

Low quality and too obvious bait anon. You need to practice more, you are like a little child.

I can name at least 5 things you did wrong while presenting your bait to us, and probably give you dozens of advice pieces on how to improve.
>>
File: Okami_wallpaper.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Okami_wallpaper.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
When I thought I was getting old because I was just totally losing interest in games, this game proved me that I'm not getting old, games are just getting worse. Okami was the first game since the N64 that truly captivated me.

Okami was a once in a decade masterpiece.
>>
>>341820130
Tbh game was pretty great strory wise, too bas it had shit gameplay.
>>
>>341820256
>look at me, i'm useless
>>
>>341820130
Seriously?
>>
File: Witcher3.jpg (496 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Witcher3.jpg
496 KB, 1920x1080
Only one answer tbqh familia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw
>>
>>341820130
I dont know if you are baiting or not but I for one LOVED DA: Inquisition, and I honestly dont get why its such a meme around here to hate the game.
Played 1 and 2 too and I enjoyed both.
Dont give a fuck if we are supposed to hate Bioware around here, Mass Effect and Dragon Age were amazing series and I love them.
>>
Despite the obvious baiting going on in this thread, read >>341820730, I picked up the GOTY edition for 20$. Other than the grease monkey "elf", are there any other red flag characters I should avoid getting involved with? Varric is alright with me so far and the "first character who's a tank" chick seems....alright? Isn't she the chick who was interrogating Varric in Dragon Age 2?
>>
I played a bit of DA:O which I liked ok but never finished.

DA:I is $6. Is it with a shot, or does it genuinely suck?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.