[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instead of making new Tales of games with different characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Namco-Bandai-Logo.png (216 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
Namco-Bandai-Logo.png
216 KB, 2272x1704
Instead of making new Tales of games with different characters and different stories why not go back and make sequels to the ones fans like? We could have sequels to Tales of the Abyss or Tales of Vesperia, but no. They're copying what Square Enix does with Final Fantasy.
>>
>>341809069
>why not go back and make sequels to the ones fans like?

see symphonia 2...
>>
Neither SE or Tales Studio can do sequels right, if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>341810635
It's because they do sequels to games nobody wanted a sequel to.

Who the fuck wanted sequels to FF-13 and Tales of Xillia?
>>
>>341809069
Because it worked so well for symphonia
>>
>>341809069
Instead of making new Tales game just localize fucking Vesperia scamco, do you hate money or something? You dont even need to do english audio, just put it on pc with japenese audio, thats at least 100k copies sold.
>>
>>341811623
It's been localized on Xbox360.

Who gives a fuck about a PC version?
>>
>>341809069
They did that with Symphonia 2 and it was a fucking terrible idea, they can't make sequels for shit

Fuck they can't even really make good Tales games for shit anymore
>>
They'll make sequels after they make titles with ridiculous names using all letters of the alphabet.
>>
File: 1264215948204.png (585 KB, 2000x1519) Image search: [Google]
1264215948204.png
585 KB, 2000x1519
>>341809069
>Instead of making something new, why not just rehash old shit?
Only on /v/.
>>
File: Vincent.jpg (36 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Vincent.jpg
36 KB, 1024x576
How about they stop making tales games now at all?

They're all trash post 2009.
>>
>>341812507
You never play Innocence R?
>>
I have hopes for Berseria.

The graphics look really nice, the cast looks good, they're fixing the camera, and they're bringing back the Vesperia skill system.

I'll also bet $50 that Oscar and Teresa will become playable.
>>
>>341812728
Isn't that the shitty version of Hearts R and more barebones?
>>
desu͘ I dont think they want to turn into a rehash factory
>>
>>341809069
I'm glad they do that. Every single direct sequel/prequel in the Final Fantasy series was retarded garbage that ruined the stories of the original games (the only exception being XIII, which was complete and utter shit to begin with) I don't want the same thing to happen to Tales.
>>
>>341813076
It seems far too late for that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.