[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Aldritch, the grim, the definition of artificial difficulty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: wow.jpg (95 KB, 1219x678) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
95 KB, 1219x678
Is Aldritch, the grim, the definition of artificial difficulty?
>>
>>341796998
idk it took me 3 tries max pretty easy
>>
>>341796998
No.
>>
is OP, the fruit, the definition of flaming faggot?
>>
>>341796998
Nope
>>
>>341796998
Maybe if you just face tank it.
>>
I thought aldrich was great. I loved the little flakes of targeting magic he gave off and the arrow wave is such a fuck you attack, you never expect it to last as long as it does.
>>
>>341796998
The only kill move it has is the arrows on second phase and you basically just keep running until it's over, it's not like he rushes you down when you're far away and the snake like body makes it trivial to just spam r1 from behind
>>
>>341796998
Flank his tail
Run from arrows
Dodge soul spear

Really not hard op
>>
>>341797643
>gets raped by gwyndolin

Seems that way.
>>
lmao he's got like 4 attacks nigga git gud
>>
>>341796998

Artificial difficulty? He literally dies in three pyromancy shots. And you can get one for free as he does his flashy and pointless enchantment at the start of the battle.
Git gud.
>>
File: 95-112_Midnight_Voyager.jpg (88 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
95-112_Midnight_Voyager.jpg
88 KB, 320x400
>>341796998
Could just do what I'm doing and use a trainer. Make sure you disconnect your internet first if you don't want to get banned.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.