[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Turret will shoot you no matter how far you are from it as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 245x205
>Turret will shoot you no matter how far you are from it as long as you're in its sight
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>341782829
Because normally turrets have 100% accuracy

which is why they're turrets
>>
>>341783058
He is not talking about accuracy, he is talking about the range, which is insane-
>>
File: muh dick.jpg (40 KB, 341x336) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.jpg
40 KB, 341x336
>>341782829
>>
>>341783957
Looks like Mei's thighs
>>
Turning speed is a bigger issue. You can play a character that can teleport or dash, and go right through it, and it will never let up shooting you. Even if it needs to turn 180 degrees, which it does in an instant. It really fucks up characters who are supposed to be designed for this sort of flanking.
>>
File: 1417070846790.jpg (299 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
1417070846790.jpg
299 KB, 1280x852
There isnt even a beep like in tf2, you are being shot before you even know it sometimes.

I learned that Genji and McCree are good at dispatching them though.
>>
>>341782829
But that's wrong
Turrets have a range of 40 meters
>>
Because the maps are designed to have flanking routes and things that block line of sight. And since the heroes have unique abilities and some have a LOT of health it's really easy to destroy turrets.

And turrets blatantly do have a range limit you dumb
>>
>>341785218
What fucking map has a line of sight bigger than 40 meters to any decent turret spot?
>>
It's a machine dude.
>>
>>341782829

The nerf of the century is coming. Trust me. Blizz just didn't want to adjust the game too much all at once. Would look bad.
>>
>>341785512
none. thats why this shit is a problem.
turret needs some nerfs, and torb himself maybe a couple buffs
>>
There needs to be some sound indication that it sees you and not immediately shooting you.

It doesn't do a lot of damage compared to the engineers bullshit turrets though.

Imagine if his turret did as much damage as a tf2 turret, but was instant, had this same range, and didn't need a second to aim.
>>
>>341784521
This. Its instantaneous 360 turning speed is what gets me.
>>
just bust it up with pharah or hanzo, i mean come on man, even reddit got off the anti torbjorn crusade 3 weeks ago because they figured out how to actually play the game. sad!
>>
Nigga just play junkrat and ricochet your grenades. Turrets are less of a problem than bastion.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.