[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KOTOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 520x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 520x361
Hey /v/ I recently purchased Kotor 1& 2 any advice or tips before I start to play?
>>
Don't go evil in 1 it's stupid juvenile bullshit like "Give me your lunch money or you die" constantly
>>
>>341781767
Bastila is bae either side you pick.
>>
>>341781926
So choosing the good side? Okay I'll keep that in mind thanks
>>
>>341781767
Kreia was right
>>
>>341781767
make sure to cut down the threat that is juhani
>>
>>341782356
she really did nothing wrong
>>
>>341781767
Both games are written so that almost every planet has its own self-contained storyline that then ties into the main overarching plot. For 1 especially, take it planet by planet to avoid getting burned out. 2 has a lot less content so it's much less of an issue.

Easiest ways to cheese the game are to either pick dual-wielding + master flurry, or max out force lightning. Pick either if you want to cheese the game, avoid if you want a challenge.

You can turn off auto-leveling if you want to customize your party members. It's recommended since most auto-level gives them sub-standard skills and abilities.
>>
>>341782631
I did this on my first playthrough, and I kinda feel like I missed out
>>
>>341782794
You really didn't, she only moans about some inane shit later on, such a useless character that contributes nothing to the plot, just like rug boy.
>>
>>341782918
you can pound that pussy if you're a chick
>>
Kreia did nothing wrong
Guardian is super easy mode
Juhani is in the closet for a reason
Combat kind of sucks

I think that covers it.
>>
>>341783137
I found consular to be easy mode if your dark. Just span force storm to win. Especially in KOTOR 2 when you can have your whole party spam that shit to win. Plus get insanity too and absolutely nothing will stop you
>>
>>341781767
Install the restored content mod for 2 before playing
>>
File: Kreia_art.jpg (99 KB, 980x1436) Image search: [Google]
Kreia_art.jpg
99 KB, 980x1436
>>341781767
Play KOTOR II with the restored content mod otherwise you're missing out on one of the best Star Wars stories there has ever been.

Also Kreia literally did nothing wrong. So don't be too harsh on her.

Also you can turn most of the characters in KOTOR II into Jedi but only if you butter them up with the usual dialogue bs.
>>
>>341782794
I quite liked her whole reformed addict kinda thing but you can do without especially when old man neutral is so powerful
>>
>>341781926
>thinking the ending where you rule over an empire with your waifu slut bastila isn't the best
>>
Both games are pretty easy, whether you go consular or guardian so just play it yourself.

Consular might have a bit of the rough start but it evens out. Not sure about sentinels, never played them.
>>
>>341781767
dual wield, force speed, flurry, enjoy destroying everything
>>
>>341781926
lunch credits*
>>
>he's never played kotor2
>has kreia twist already spoilered
nice guys
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.