[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got The Saboteur for like a buck on Origin. Haven't played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: comfy.jpg (635 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
635 KB, 1920x1080
Got The Saboteur for like a buck on Origin. Haven't played it in years, but it's still fun.

Thoughts?
>>
>>341773720
The flashbacks that all uniformly feature a kind of gameplay no one wanted out of that game are really fucking annoying, and making so many of them be at the beginning was terrible.
>>
>>341773720
I didn't like this game THAT much

I tried it years ago when it came out and then picked it up again a year ago

It had some pretty good stuff but it was so unpolished and full of annoying shit

The ending was surprisingly good though
It was easily the best part of the game
>>
I thought you're playing modded Sims 3 for a second there.
>>
>>341773720
pretty fun game overall. shame it got overshadowed by other stuff at the time. would have been cool if color came back incrementally to sectors, instead of sudden B&W to full color
>>
My autism made me clear out the entire map. It wasn't worth it, the game should have had a better reward system.
>>
I can't stand it I know you planned it
>>
Is there a solid patch for 60fps yet ?
I could swear it had framerate issues back when it released
>>
>>341774193
Yeah I cleared out the entire map back when I played it thinking there would be a a reward or something but the was nothing
>>
>>341774276
Running at 60 for me.
>>
>>341773720
It's the perfect bargain bin game. Entertaining but not enough to spend more than 10 bucks on.
>>
They were gonna use this engine in a cancelled Batman game
>>
>>341773720
I liked it a lot but I remember grafix being better. What settings are you using?
>>
>>341775114
Maxed out.
>>
>>341775202
must be aged then
>>
>>341775284
Yeah, definitely
>>
>>341774376
Do you remember what was the last thing you destroyed? I blew up that giant statue near the headquarters last.
>>
>>341775087
Gotham by gaslight, wonder if that project can restart anew?
>>
File: fry ehh.jpg (88 KB, 759x664) Image search: [Google]
fry ehh.jpg
88 KB, 759x664
got it on ps3 when it released, fun as shit and got the nude dlc free with it.
think it was taken off the psn but i still have the game data(with dlc) still installed on my ps3 after all these years so i dont loose it.
>>
This game would have been one of those shining great gems if it were handled a little bit better. Still a good game.
>>
Tbf this and Red Faction Guerrilla are my favourite open world games with a gimmick. Just running around blowing shit up was so satisfying. Also both underrated as shit.
>>
File: 1306220194961.jpg (20 KB, 232x231) Image search: [Google]
1306220194961.jpg
20 KB, 232x231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gCDZnU1l9c
>>
Lacked polish, but was a super fun game. Too bad there'll always be two black and white areas ;_;
>>
It looks better in black and white.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.