[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm playing Fire Emblem: Fates again after a long time,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: hinoka4.jpg (252 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
hinoka4.jpg
252 KB, 600x585
So, I'm playing Fire Emblem: Fates again after a long time, and I have a question. I'm playing Conquest.

Which characters do you think have the best support conversations? I'm thinking of pairing up these people for the heart warming dialogue.
>>
All the supports are garbage and most of the good ones got rewritten or cut. Just pair whoever you want, it doesn't really matter.
For example Soleil had quite a few good supports with other children units, they were totally botched for US release. This is also true of Kana.
Since the game lets you support basically everyone together, all of the marriage supports are generic and boring, even in Japanese.
>>
>>341750027
Oh, okay. I just finished the chapter where I get Forrest, I thought he had at least some good conversations.

Something wrong with this kid though.
>>
>>341750027
Pretty much this, OP. Localization killed almost all of the worthwhile dialogue in this game.
>>
>>341749057
None of them.

Conquest gameplay is technically fun, but I can't find myself really enjoying the game. The characters, story, and supports are just so pathetic, even by FE standards, that I'm not really into it.
>>
Odin and Elise
>>
Dunno mane, doing my first run of Conquest right now too. I'm playing the Jap version and not everything is 100% translated so I'm not sure lol. I just married Elise cause she's cute. The supports are mostly about Elise trying to train to get stronger and not hold back your team.
>>
File: hinoka.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
hinoka.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>341750574
Really? Hmm, I personally think Birthright is better overall because the story for one isn't incredibly convoluted, the maps are great, the characters are more likable, well that's just my opinion.

Conquest has the more expanded gameplay though.
>>341751201
Actually, I might try this. I paired Odin up with the not-tharja though.
>>
>>341751201
>>341751410
I thought of that pairing too but I wanted Elise for myself. The facepetting is godlike with her.
>>
>>341751410
>>341750574
>>341749057
Why is she so beautiful, so elegant, so tomboyish yet feminine, so sexy yet so tenderly.
>>
>>341751659
The support conversation between Nyx and Odin was pretty funny. I like it.
>>
File: 1459235347271.jpg (50 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1459235347271.jpg
50 KB, 500x492
>>341749057
Practically none of the supports are interesting

All of them are basically:
>Thing happens
>React to thing for the next 3 supports
>Marry me

All of the characters are flat as fuck and often rely on a single gimmick if they even have that (The crazy girl, the muscle girl, the tsundere, etc).
>>
>>341753192
Actually almost everybody in Conquest had brain problems. I wonder what about nohr attracts these people?
>>
>>341753440
Probably the fact that they're led by literally Hitler and everyone seems to think that the best course of action is to let him do what he wants

You pretty much have to be brain damaged to think that's a good idea
>>
I finished Birthright and started Conquest but it's shitting me how dumb everyone is.
Will I miss much if I just skip to Revelations?
>>
>>341749057
>tfw one hinoka doujin on exhentai and it's untranslated

it's not fair tbqh
>>
>>341753717
Which I dont get, if they were led by evil looking king guy, what were Severa and Odin thinking when they joined? Is there really a good reason why they are serving thar royal family?
>>
>>341754132
It depends is it vanilla?
>>
>>341749057
>Which characters do you think have the best support conversations?
none
>>
Why do people like Hinoka again?
>>
>>341751201
I did this as well and I really liked how Ophelia ended up being.

I also changed Odin from Mage to Myrmidon so Ophelia is a goddess mage who also knows Astra. I fucking love her Ta-daaam!
>>
>>341750348
Forrest is basically the only character that can lay the pipe with Soleil other than Kamui, so if you like him you may want to see that support anyway. Only way to get her a hetero ending if you don't marry her yourself, at least.
>>
>>341749057

Conquest has really excellent gameplay and challenge, but the story is shit, and in spite of the shitposting about censorship, I kinda wish it had been censored more, or at least that they had given us an option to turn off all the private quarters stuff, I find the waifushit too intrusive and boring, I hate "bonding" with my wife.

Niles and Mozu have a good support, Mozu is one of the best units in Conquest if you reclass her as archer with a heart seal, because she can be a sniper, and she pretty much kills everything, because she hits everything twice, and with a killer bow has a close to 50% of getting crits.
she is also a good wife for niles because of her stat boosts, and because she allows him to be a sniper, the ideal thing for a physical niles is to marry him to mozu, make him a sniper, and once he learns quick draw and bowfaire, make him a bow knight for shurikenbreaker.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.