[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shrine of Resurrection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
What the hell is this place and why does Link wake up there?

Anyone else notice how everything is clearly in the past tense, as if Link was knowingly buried in this place with his clothing for the intent of reawakening? The clothes he gets are so short that both is bare midriff and ankles are showing, making it seem like if Link was buried naked but with his clothing next to him, he must have been younger at the time. Link literally "grew" inside the Shrine. Not to mention his title shot resembles a drawing from the original Legend of Zelda game, and the whole game design seems to draw from the idea of going back to the roots of what Zelda was (open ended, exploratory gameplay).

Any theories as to where Breath of the Wild falls into the timeline? Clearly the Koroks and Temple of Time is present.
>>
>>341735383
The Koroks are the natural state of the Kokiri. It probably takes place before Ocarina.
>>
Not sure where it falls in the time line but I found this while playing the demo at E3. The goddess statue was in Skyloft in Skyward Sword. Possibly this game comes after SS.
>>
>>341736156
The Kokiri evolve into the Koroks in WW.
>>
>>341736409

We've had the Temple of time from OOT, the koroks from WW, and the skyloft statue, the timelines are either merging or they are just throwing everything in.
>>
It's fairly obvious that this Link is a replicant or something of the sort imo
>>
>>341737312
Or that shit was never bound to a singular event spurring them into existence to begin with. There is no reason Koroks couldn't develop twice. They have an intelligent creator for fuck's sake.
>>
>>341737312
It's been confirmed it's the child timeline, and takes place hundreds of years after Twilight Princess.
>>
>>341739526
source?
>>
>>341740016
The guy said it during the E3 stream. I don't have a link but if you google it I think you could find the source.
>>
>>341740096
All I could find was that it was confirmed it is part of THE timeline (so not a separate entity entirely)
>>
>>341740579
Found this. https://youtu.be/nCj58ZW3eR4?t=1m41s
Don't know where exactly in the stream it's said, but I am sure I saw someone post the exact time in another thread.
>>
>>341739526
this is bullshit and you know it
>>
>>341740956
What? I watched the whole E3 stream and I didn't hear them talk about the timeline once
>>
>>341740956
This guy clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. He calls the Sheikah Slate the "Sheik Slate"
>>
>>341735383
>it's falling apart at the seams, but it's better than nothing

Nah, nothing's better that leaving a well-built and delicious torso like his uncovered for everyone to see.
>>
>>341736409
>"Possibly this game comes after SS"
>SS is currently the earliest in the timeline
That's a pretty bold statement, anon
>>
File: tumblr_m719t5Hj9N1qkidce.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m719t5Hj9N1qkidce.png
6 KB, 390x470
mfw this autism
>>
>>341736409

this is more like 1000 years after ss
>>
>>341735383
The second picture in the top row reminds me of Bumblebee sinking into the Omega Lock's rebirthing Energon in Transformers Prime.
>>
>>341735383
I think there's only one possibility, it's a VR shiekah training facility and souls are distilled into the artificial hero's body.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.