[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they stop being a serious company?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why did they stop being a serious company?
>>
>>341729805
Why did you stop being a serious poster?

Anyway, it might be because they have way too much faith in making fun games when trying to make your console as needed up as possible while making not so fun games is what actually sells nowadays.
>>
>>341730212
*beefed up

Stupid phone..
>>
They didn't. They are still the biggest and most relevant games company.
>>
>>341729805
what the fuck do you mean "serious company"
>>
>>341729805
NES era, when they compromised their quality standards for licensed games.
>>
>>341729805
When Sony entered the market. They been getting spanked ever since. Sega was not a good enough competitor for them. I wish they would try to compete again. We all would win.
>>
>>341730434

They dont have any new IPs,keep releasing 34th installation of Mario Kart and their consoles dont get multiplats that sell well or when they do they are gimped versions because the hardware is outdated
>>
>>341729805
because they started making toys and video games
>>
>>341729805
They made the mistake of screwing over Sony.
>>
>>341729805
Since 1985.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.