[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people look down on the use of lagswitches? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: lagswitch.jpg (21 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
lagswitch.jpg
21 KB, 300x225
Why do people look down on the use of lagswitches?

It's just another piece of equipment that doesn't make you any more likely to win unless you master its usage, and if you master another layer of skill on top of everything else in the game you deserve to win. You don't complain when somebody practices with a fightstick or a muse with switchable DPI and surpasses people using basic controllers, and this is much the same thing.

The only people complaining about lagswitches are those who are so shit at games they'd get stomped if their opponent was using one or not.
>>
>>341726108
Nice bait.
>>
>>341726279
>Anything I disagree with is bait
Stop posting
>>
>>341726328
>the baiting continues
Keep it up!
>>
Why do people look down on the use of wallhacks?

It's just another piece of equipment that doesn't make you any more likely to win unless you master its usage, and if you master another layer of skill on top of everything else in the game you deserve to win. You don't complain when somebody practices with a fightstick or a muse with switchable DPI and surpasses people using basic controllers, and this is much the same thing.

The only people complaining about wallhacks are those who are so shit at games they'd get stomped if their opponent was using one or not.
>>
>>341726108
Why do people look down on the use of aimbots?

The only people complaining about aimbots are those who are so shit at games they'd get stomped if their opponent was using one or not.
>>
>>341726394
>They said summer /v/ wasn't real

If you have refutations to my points, then post them, otherwise fuck back off to whatever hole you crawled out of. This is a board for discussion, not epic bait haha trolls I'm one of you guys honest.

>>341726462

Wallhacks do all the work for you, there's no such thing as an automatic lagswitch, it's totally different. If you use a lagswitch incorrectly it will more likely hinder you than help you, aimbots and wallhacks always make the game easier to win with zero learning curve.
>>
>>341726596
>this level of overbait
Oh man. We've got a masterbaiter here!
>>
Why do people look down on the use of steroids?

It's just another piece of training equipment that doesn't make you any more likely to win unless you master its usage, and if you master another layer of skill on top of everything else in the game you deserve to win. You don't complain when somebody practices with a exercise machine or a personal trainer and surpasses people using self-taught methods, and this is much the same thing.
>>
File: 1461534748350.png (178 KB, 419x391) Image search: [Google]
1461534748350.png
178 KB, 419x391
>>341726462
>>341726510
>>341726780

I love it.
>>
>>341726780
>>341726510
>False equivalence
>>
>>341727123
Except it's not. It's using something everyone could use, but don't because it's cheap as shit and cheating. The only people that do use them and defend their use are the kind of people that can't win without tipping the scales in their direction.
>>
>>341727123
>further bait
Oh my!
>>
>>341726596
There is nothing to discuss you faglord but I'll bite.
A lagswitch and other cheats change the rules of the game. A cheater does not play the same game as other players. It is not fair. It is like bringing a shotgun to a game of soccer.
>>
Why do people look down on the use of cheat engine?

The only people complaining about cheat engine are those who are so shit at games they'd get stomped if their opponent was using one or not.
>>
They are synonymous with being a shitter from a third-world country.
>>
>please justify my cheating /v/ !!!

Bait or you're a cunt. Both are acceptable
>>
>>341726596
Using a wallhack and not getting caught requires similiar or more skill than using a lagswitch "properly". Both are a shitty thing to do though and you're admitting you need help to win in online games.
>>
>>341726108
Lel wow bait overload
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.