[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: its ok when nintendo does it.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2066) Image search: [Google]
its ok when nintendo does it.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2066
what happened?
>>
>>341725167
Shitposting happened
>>
>people got fooled by top's screenshot
>even if they knew how shit the wiiu is

lmao
>>
>>341725167

You posted a edited version of a early bullshot with a cherry picked screen of a yourube video
>>
>>341725167
One is NX other is Wii U.
>>
>>341725167
you are looking at 2 different areas with 2 different weather patterns. With an op who is too stupid to tell the difference.
>>
>>341728201
All the textures look 1000x better.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (819 KB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
819 KB, 1920x2160
What did they do?
>>
>>341725167
It doesn't matter, the one on the top is probably what it will look like on NX. Sucks for the Pii U adopters tho'.
>>
>>341728458
You can make almost anything look good with nice lighting.
>>
>>341725167
There's no way the Pii U would run like the trailer with all of that environmental interaction and physics. They choose gameplay over graphics and i'm ok with this
>>
Op likes to shitpost with the same shit every day
>>
>>341725167
>turns up colour and sharpness on top screen shot
>upscales bottom one to increase blurriness

This guy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.