[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the FUCK are you meant to beat this guy? >at half health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Charge_manus.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Charge_manus.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
How the FUCK are you meant to beat this guy?

>at half health spams 1 hit kill black magic thats vurutally unavoidable
>can't ever tell if hes going to do 1, 2 or 3 slams as they all look the same
>only chance to attack is after he tries to punch so he can kill you after any correctly timed roll if he decides to just hit again

Should i just get a great shield and fuck this faggot up. its unfair at this point
>>
There's a pendant you can get that protect you from his spells for a moment. Timing's hard to get down.

You can summon Sif for the fight.
>>
>>341724953

I beat him my fourth try just dodge his melee attacks and sprint away from his magic attack.

This boss and Darklurker il never understand the hoohuff about.
>>
>>341724953
pro tip it doesnt hit you if you stand right next to him

good luck with that timing too
>>
>>341725085
What about that bullshit attack where black magic shit is comming from all sides? What then faggot?
>>341725054
I dont like to summon but but i might do for this fight, where is sif?
>>
>>341725054
where is the pendant?
>>
>>341724953
Slap on havels
Kindle the bonfire
R1R1R1R1R1 chug R1R1R1R1R1

You can easily outDPS him because Poise is broken OP against some bosses in 1, manus is one of them.
>>
>>341725234
Let there be light
>>
>>341725176
>where is sif?
In the fight area, you can see the summon sign from the same place you can see Manu's eyes watching you.
>>
>>341725176
>What about that bullshit attack where black magic shit is comming from all sides?

Hug the boss
>>
>>341725769
>do this
>get him down to 2 more hits
>all of the sudden chimp out
>too close to run, too close to roll away
>ded

Fuck it then, greatsheild and summoning.
>>
>>341725234
Behind a special type of illusory wall that you need a light source like a spell to reveal
>>
FUCK YES I DID IT, Just got the timings right. didnt even summon in the end. Funny because this was my last try before I was gonne turn the game off and i wasnt even trying as much.
>>
>>341724953
My fight with Manus is one of my favorite in the series.

>I roll in with my BKGA and Greatshield of Artorias
>Black Knight armor with Crystal Boar headpiece
>Both of us dealing major damage to each other
>Blocking his jackoff fist with the GSoA and doing that epic backwards flip slide
>epic battle
>beat him first try

Legit 10/10 fight.
>>
>>341724953
I loved this battle holy fuck
>>
>>341728602
Congrats man. I also seem to play better when I don't feel like there's anything to lose.
>>
Post your Manus setup
Hard mode: fashion souls gear
>>
>>341724953
None of his attacks are unavoidable.

You're going to have to roll a lot.
>>
I beat him using a great shield under 25% weight for fast rolling. I could dodge his magic and block his attacks this way. He has clearn patterns, just memorize them and react to his animations.
>>
Use a bow and snipe him from outside the boss room with the hawk ring equipped.
>>
>>341725176
You have to save sif first, that cat thing leads you to where he is hidden
>>
>>341724953
Summoning Sig helps a lot, also since he has so much hp dodging is more important than it usually is. Only attack after he does a few specific attacks like his retarded combo.
>>
File: 1417994106940.jpg (65 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1417994106940.jpg
65 KB, 800x450
I just shot at him from the bridge without entering the area
>>
>>341727303
silver knight shield was already enough to negate some of the black magic damage, you just have to turn around and block it

or you just get the silver pendant and win the fight ultra easily
>>
Is Artorias of the Abyss the most romantic quest in a video game?

It's got everything. A kidnapped princess, an evil sorcerer, the black knight, the dragon, a cursed land etc.
>>
>>341724953
>How the FUCK are you meant to beat this guy?

40 int, crown of dusk, Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring

Crystal soul spear, crystal homing soul mass, dark bead
>>
>tfw i ended my SL1 run after Manus because nothing could top that
>>
>>341724953
Press b to roll you shitter
>>
>>341729362
If you don't have Silver Knights, Crest worked well enough for me to be able to kill him on my first attempt
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.