[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got it and waiting for install, what am I in for and what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2509963-blw5obcciaallar.jpg (83 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
2509963-blw5obcciaallar.jpg
83 KB, 960x960
Just got it and waiting for install, what am I in for and what class is most fun to play, also dragon age Inquisition thread
>>
>DAI
>class
>fun to play
Ahah...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahaaaaaa.
>>
>>341724713
>Fun
>DA:I
Enjoy gathering plants
>>
DAI is so fucking boring.
>>
File: JOrwUyL.png (155 KB, 394x283) Image search: [Google]
JOrwUyL.png
155 KB, 394x283
>>341724713
See this stamp here?

This means it's a shit game.

The makers were kind enough to label it as such so you wouldn't waste your time on it.

Heed warnings faggot.
>>
>>341725007
>>341725116
>>341725137
>>341725227

Oh well fuck
>>
>>341724713
It's okay. But do yourself a favor and get this

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/479/?
>>
>>341724713
Play whatever you like.
All the games NPCs are playable fully and all classes covered.
I personally played the Knight Enchanter because large magic sword.
I actually spent a lot of time just playing Warick and Cole.
Just decide which characters personalty you hate the most and wont be using and learn there subclass.
>>
>>341725280
I wasn't even trying to be an unfunny asshole there. Nothing in this game is fun. Only thing keeping me playing was that I paid for shit and was waiting for something to appear that would make it worthwhile. You'd expect at least "dating sim" portion would have some effort put into but no.

I felt angry and very disappointed once I beat the final boss.
>>
>>341725556
Does it continue from the others
>>
>>341725653
It does, but I hope you liked DA2 because the game is gonna shove Hawke in your face constantly
>>
>>341725653
Do you mean does it carry your choices from previous games? Yes and no. At best a different character at some point but it doesn't change anything meaninful.

Also the only way to input them is through a fucking website tied to your EA-account where you basically tag what you did on certain events.

And hope you made notes or have a very good memory because that site is bad at reminding you.

The least they could do is add ability for you to upload your savefiles and their server parse it.

For fucks sake, what's the point of having the ability to upload gameplay statistics in previous games if you're not going to use it in a meaningful way?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.