[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why games nowadays don't have Tutorials anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 5037.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
5037.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1152
Why games nowadays don't have Tutorials anymore?
>>
games are so piss easy if you need a tutorial on how to remember 10 buttons and a few combinations you need to kill yourself
>>
>>341717907
I miss dedicated levels just for tutorials
>>
Yeah because I sire as fuck want to be taught how to look up and down for the millionth fucking time.

Go look at the games fucking setting if you want to know how to do things you retard.
>>
>>341717836
Why do people that can't speak English post on 4chan instead an image board in their native language
>>
>>341718014
>how to do things
>how things work
that's different, my dearest mongoloid
>>
>>341718069
>being american
4chan is literally the only anonymous imageboard in any western language
>>
>>341718113
Learn it through trial and error you stupid fuck it's called using your goddamn fucking brain.

Not everyone need their hand held.
>>
>>341717973
yeah but entry levels can serve just as well as any dedicated tutorial level; its just not explicitly labeled
>>
>>341718214
>wanting to be stuck on a level because the devs decided to not tell you about a mechanic
im glad you dont develop games
>>
>>341718347
Yeah its called not being a spoonfed newfag.

That is how old games were dipshit.
>>
>>341718347
>not loving the joy of discovery
It could go both ways.
>>
>>341718462
And I assume 25 years of experience would make today's games better than the old ones.
>>
>>341718204
>what are 8ch, 420ch, Krautch, Swfch, etc.
>>
>>341718567
Then by that logic quit complaining of no tutorials being done in the modern age as 25 years of experience has taught them they had it right at the start.
>>
File: epic.jpg (162 KB, 900x828) Image search: [Google]
epic.jpg
162 KB, 900x828
>>341718462
>That is how old games were dipshit.
>Thief has tutorial level
>>
You don't need a tutorial for walking simulators, QTE games, and "cinematic experiences."
>>
>>341718687
Thief was a poor man's MGS and a failure of a series.
>>
MGSV had a badass tutorial
>>
>>341718462
learning mechanics that would be hard to figure otherwise != spoonfeeding
>newfag
so you're not suppose to be new at games???
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.