[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: Games we hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Hotline_Miami_2_cover.jpg (226 KB, 470x640) Image search: [Google]
Hotline_Miami_2_cover.jpg
226 KB, 470x640
>ITT: Games we hate
>>
>>341713374
who is we sucka
>>
>>341713591
/v/ in general or (You)
>>
>>341713374
>ITT: Games /v/ hates
FTFY, and what's wrong with Hotline Miami 2?
>>
>>341713834
>what's wrong with Hotline Miami 2?
Windows.

I enjoy the game a lot but the level design feels really fucking lazy compared to the original, it's difficult but in a more annoying way.
>>
>>341713834
>dying off-screen
>enemies 'stuck' in open doors and kill you once you want to open the door
HM1 >>>>>>> HM2
>>
File: daily dose.gif (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
daily dose.gif
8 KB, 200x200
>>341713374
but it was better than the original
>>
>>341713374
What games do you like faggot?
>>
File: Richterwojak.jpg (74 KB, 603x515) Image search: [Google]
Richterwojak.jpg
74 KB, 603x515
Did he deserve it?
>>
File: casual.jpg (8 KB, 326x155) Image search: [Google]
casual.jpg
8 KB, 326x155
Never played it, never understood the hype and tbqfh senpai I hate it with a passion because of all the cringe lords that are idolized for playing it.

I don't have a problem with people who play League, I have a problem with people who idolize people who play this game and over exaggerate about the "quality" of this game.

What a time to be alive...
>>
File: csshit.jpg (66 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
csshit.jpg
66 KB, 700x450
Probably the most undeservedly popular game in existence given its competition

It's pretty mediocre
>>
>>341715137
THIS!
>It's pretty mediocre
not even

That game sucks and it doesn't deserve its hype
>>
>>341715137
the worst netcode I've ever seen in a "competitive" game
>>
>>341713374
level editor when
>>
>>341713834
When they said the level editor would be done a month after release
>>
>>341715137
I hate this game but i can't stop playing im always angry playing it and never enjoy myself. I have like 400 hours, help me.
>>
>>341713374

>Roller Mobster starts playing.

>Pulse increases, start sweating.

>Cops isn't even on.
>>
Hate is a strong word. It was a 7/10 to the originals 9/10. It had it's moments and it's strong points which were better than the original, but fumbled a lot of the clean execution the original had and ruined a lot of what made the original fun to play in the first place.
>>
>>341714103
No it is not.
Son and fans masks are the same, duck mask does not work, enemies can kill you in BLOS, they have zero reaction time, will spin on their toes the moment they "feel" you, windows everywhere.
>>
>>341714103
Not even close.
1 was way better.
>>
I didnt like MGR at all. I don't know why. It is in theory exactly my type of game, i.e crazy, high octane action with a great soundtrack and "badass" set pieces, and yet ot didn't interest me at all
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.