[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: "Fuck you, I liked it."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: Image.jpg (282 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
282 KB, 1280x720
ITT: "Fuck you, I liked it."
>>
>Sonic and the secret rings
>>
>>341711730
Fuck you it's already $40....kek
>>
Still better than FF8.
>>
>>341713157
Over the line
>>
File: theorder.png (70 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
theorder.png
70 KB, 300x168
>>
File: other_m_wallpaper_by_mrkrystal.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
other_m_wallpaper_by_mrkrystal.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>
>>341713365
*meme senses tingling*
haha! you seem to have-*heavy breathing*... to have posted this *chuckle* on... hahahaHAHAHAH /v/

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You should've pffpfpffpfhahha POSTED ON /tv/ HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>341713365
good taste

>>341713483
cease living
>>
>>341713157
They're both better than FF4.

>Tellah's spirit shows up in the ending along with all the living people. Completely breaking the games logic. Not that this game had much logic going on anyway.
>Cecil is used
>kain is mindfucked
>cecil is used again
>kain is mindfucked again
>everyone dies protecting Cecil
>Cecil is used AGAIN
>Kain is mind fucked AGAIN
>lol nevermind, everyone is okay....except Tellah
>lol let's all go to the moon
>Cecil is a Lunarian so its okay he's being used
>Golbez is his brother so its okay he's being used
>everyone in the game is being used by Zeromus
>golbez is literally Naruto being mind controlled
>the moon flies away

Fuck Square but most importantly fuck the "muh 90s" nostalgiatards.
>>
>>341713560
It's autism then.
>>
File: 256px-Haze_boxart[1].jpg (25 KB, 256x304) Image search: [Google]
256px-Haze_boxart[1].jpg
25 KB, 256x304
I actually thought it was ok and a perfectly fun, if flawed game.

I only rented it though. I might have been made if I paid 60 bucks for it.
>>
>>341711730
Why should i keep playing it OP?
>>
File: nononononono.webm (2 MB, 808x720) Image search: [Google]
nononononono.webm
2 MB, 808x720
I've given this game to 14 people and only one or two liked it.
>>
File: Fallout 3 wallpaper.jpg (530 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fallout 3 wallpaper.jpg
530 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 306x165
>>
>>341711730
Better than the first.
>>341713365
Gorgeous looking game, very decent gameplay but very short. Like what an Ass Creed game should be like
>>
>>341714628
I somehow liked it, too, but after you finish it you realize it was a shitty game with a ton of wasted potential.
A lot of games have this problem, while you play them you are involved in the game, so you don't realize their actual flaws, then when you think back you see all the problem, Skyrim is a prime example of this.
>>
>>341714426
Have you played a GridNode yet? Should be right after the first mission you do for Plastic. Big server room kind of area with a huge cylindrical computer in the middle and security lasers. That section was the point where I decided I liked the game, and there are several of them. If you get through there and still don't want to continue, so be it.
>>
>>341714602
People give F3 a lot of shit for the DC metro but I think it's the best part of the game - even the best part of all three modern Fallouts. It's really just a great massive dungeon to explore and I love it.
>>
File: saga.png (95 KB, 168x240) Image search: [Google]
saga.png
95 KB, 168x240
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.