[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (31 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 600x400
We know that the NX will sell better than the Wii U, but what will be the final sales?

Also, general NX thread. Feel free to discuss rumours, expectations etc.

>inb4 it will sell worse than the Wii U
Zelda launch and a new fucking name basically gaurantees it
>>
>>341705814
NX is the codename.

The actual name is the Nintendo Zii. The True Sequel to the Wii!
>>
I've bought every ninty console. But the NX right after the Wii U makes me wary.
>>
They'd have to go full fucking retard to fuck this up more than the Wii U.
>>
>>341706007
Even if that it will sell more
Hell even calling it Wii U2 or Wii2 is better
>>
>they're going to name it Nintendo Wiii because they're trying to get the wii audience
it'll never end
>>
>>341705814
>we know

No we don't
>>
>Nintendo mentions the NX version of Breath of the Wild will be the same experience, but it will have different visuals.
Thoughts?
>>
>>341705814
>We know that the NX will sell better than the Wii U, but what will be the final sales?
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>341708008

it's for sure going to be in 1080p on the NX, might be 60fps if we're lucky.
>>
>>341708008
im pretty sure unless you're poor or are waiting to see if anything else is at launch then youre probably buying the NX version
>>
>>341708008
Some dumb fuck GameSpot journalist asked Aonuma if tf WiiU & NX versions will be different, Aonuma replied saying that they will be the "same "experience". He was being vague and the reporter took it 100% word for word I guess and said the graphics will be the EXACT same on both.
It's pretty obvious that Aonuma was saying content-wise, they'll be the same thing. He didn't say anything on graphics, though. We can assume that if the NX is a more powerful console, It'll have a better resolution and maybe FPS.
Although, we technically don't know yet.
>>
File: 12514069930177.png (76 KB, 378x623) Image search: [Google]
12514069930177.png
76 KB, 378x623
>>341705814
>Muh sales!

Nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>341709780
I doubt the graphics will be significantly better, if any different at all, but they could probably do something about the framerate and pop-in issues at least.
>>
>>341709829
Except idk game developers
>>
>>341709998
You're not a game developer. Just a faggot.
>>
>>341709986
Nah, you're probably right. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if the Wii U version outputs at 720p, while the NX version outputs at 1080p. It'll probably smooth the framerate out as well like you said. Same with the pop-in.
>>
>>341705814
>We know that the NX will sell better than the Wii U

LMAO how the fuck do you know that? Why do Nintendrones say such stupid things?

>Zelda launch and a new fucking name basically guarantees* it

Zelda - a game which will launch on NX AFTER it has launched on the Wii U.

It is almost confirmed that it will be another underpowered piece of crap with no 3rd party support based on Reggies recent comments about it with a focus on a gimmick that will only get in the way of having a hardcore gaming experience just like the Wiimote did.

Stop being delusional and be realistic.
>>
>>341709829
Sales don't matter most of the time but they pretty clearly did with the Wii U. Developers, including Nintendo themselves, were avoiding the thing like it was radioactive because of its poor sales.

>>341710397
Reggie's comments were in reference to things like MS's 4K upgrades. Seems like he's just saying the thing won't be working with 4K resolutions but it's still totally possible that it would be on the level of the base Xbone or PS4 consoles.
>>
>>341709829
Sonyggers do.
>>
>>341705814
>Feel free to discuss rumors
The rumors around this thing are a total clusterfuck.
>>
>>341705814
Why do you care? As a consumer, why should you care about how much some companys product sells? You are only consuming that product.
>>
>>341710742
>would be on the level of the base Xbone or PS4 consoles.

>on the level of consoles released 4 years ago

so still behind, huh.
>>
>>341710104
Game developers make games, less sales means less games faggot.
>>
It seems pretty hard to do worse than the wii u, but I'm legitimately afraid for nintendo's console future. I like nintendo consoles, but I'm tired of them have zero good third party support. Either they will continue having consoles that won't sell, or they will "recapture the wii crowd" and it will be a soulless shovelware machine.

Can't we just have the good old super nintendo days again?
>>
It will use a standard controller and be compatible with the Wii U gamepad.

The gimmick will be every game gets a mobile release alongside it that can be played while you're not on your console, but it will affect your game in some way. For a recent example, think like the mother base stuff in MGSV being relegated to stuff you can do outside of the game.

It's gonna be shit and tank like the Wii U, but will still have good first party games because it's fucking Nintendo.
>>
>>341711412
Closer to three but pretty much, what really matters is how long the PS4 and Xbone will be around. Either they'll wind up one-upping the NX in the middle of its life and causing all the third parties to jump ship or they'll just release these half-step consoles and prolong the generation, giving Nintendo a chance to catch up.
>>
>>341705814
I think the NX will do fine by being on par with PS4's specs.
That being said, I wished it was a handheld, not a home console. But since it will inevitably be a home console, I don't really care about it.

Side note: whoever brings up Emily Rogers' rumors is an idiot.
>>
>>341710850
Along with everyone else with a half a braincell
>>
>>341711979
> but will still have good first party games because it's fucking Nintendo.
When the fuck will this meme end? Nintendo's first party is dogshit this generation, and Zelda looks like it will be their first must have game in like what feels like 3 years
>Bayonetta 2
Not Nintendo in the least
>3D Mario 3D World
Sorry I'm over the age of 8
>>
>>341710397
You do it first
Look at the hype surrounding BotW

And look at why the Wii U failed

There you have it
>>
>>341712937
>sorry I'm over the age of 8
Yeah, you're twelve

Splatoon, Mario maker and Xeno X were all good
>>
>>341709297
I would say their main priorities for NX Zelda are
>1080p
>pop in
>60 fps
In that order

Shouldn't be too tough if the Wii U is between Xbone and PS4 level like a lot of rumors suggest.
>>
Every single Nintendo console has sold less than its predecessor with the exception of the Wii.

Only 12 year olds that grew up with a Wii and weren't around for the horrendous flops that were the Gamecube and N64 think the Wii U is just a small hiccup in a line of bestsellers.
>>
>>341713138
It really wouldn't be hard to surpass the Wii U. All they have to do is advertise the damn thing and they'd pull it off.
>>
>>341712937
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
Mario 3D World
Mario Maker
Mario Kart 8
Xenoblade X
Yoshi's Woolly World
Smash Bros
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101

And that's just Wii U, the 3DS had loads more. Some of those games like DK and Bayo 2 are easily the best games I've played this gen on any platform and I'm a full idort.
>>
>>341709829
Sales matter because they determine the amount of support the console will receive. The Wii U got low sales and had hardly any games, even if its first-party lineup was solid. Meanwhile, the PS4 is getting tons of amazing 3rd party games just because it's the PS4, and even more great games just because it's selling the best.
>>
The hype for this game is greater than anything Nintendo has had since the fucking Wii. It might have gotten the most attention out of anything period in E3 history. I think Nintendo might have a success on their hands, at least a 40 million seller (the console, not the game) if they can nail 1 or 2 more good launch titles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXlWthJwFu8
>>
>>341713681
The thing is, the NX will not be limited by its specs
Developers cannot make exclusives to the new upgraded ms and Sony consoles, so they will be limited by inferior hardware

That said, NX probably has an edge with developers

The problem is that no one fucking buys their party games on Nintendo consoles
>>
>>341713942
They can't make exclusives for the NEO. The Scorpio has no such guarantee, only the guarantee of backwards compatibility. We can theoretically see games exclusive to the Scorpio.
>>
>>341714107
Ah, my mistake
That said, my point holds for Xbox slim and neo
>>
Is NX the confirmed name?
Reggie referred to it as the NX in the Zelda stream
>>
>>341714107
>They can't make exclusives for the NEO. The Scorpio has no such guarantee, only the guarantee of backwards compatibility.
No, they stated like 5 times that everything that's playable on the scorpio will be playable on the original Xbox One. I mean they really stressed that. Otherwise the Scorpio wouldn't be a 4k Xbox One, it'd just be an entirely new xbox.
>>
>>341715130
Oh wow
So NX will have the best specs for developers to work with
Damn
>>
>>341713650

Shovelware and shitty versions of old titles

Why are WiiU owners autistic as fuck?
>>
>>341715130
I remember them stressing very clearly that all Xbox One games would work on the entire Xbox One family, but I don't remember them saying "no games will be developed for Scorpio".
>>
>>341713096
>Good
>Not must buy
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>341713650
The only must buy according to consumers there is Bayonetta and that is not Nintendo - I am not going to repeat myself a 3rd time you dumbass
>>
File: 1452986104692.png (43 KB, 444x287) Image search: [Google]
1452986104692.png
43 KB, 444x287
>>341705814
Why is it that nintendo dictates when a new console cycle will start?
>>
>>341715465
1/10. Try harder next time
>>
>>341715742
>according to consumers
Source?
And as a consumer, I think DK:TF the must-buy
>>
>>341715581
Well now I have to go watch it again.
Be back in 10.
>>
>>341711919
They should just call it the New Nintendo Entertainment System and make a traditional console. I'd be up for some NNES fun even if it was just for first party games as long as it was a traditional experience.
>>
>>341710291
we ultimately have no idea what the NX is
the wii was an overclocked gamecube with bluetooth, nintendo could be trying to do that again hoping another gimmick is all they need to carry a hardware and to hell with actual performance

the NX could be a handheld for all we know, in which case "wii U-ish" performance is about what you should expect from that scenario

they keep saying the NX is a completely new way to play games, and a handheld wii U isn't that, so what does that even leave us with

deep down I secretly hope NX is a holographic projection system
>>
>>341716496
>holographic projection
Nigga wut
>>
>>341716496
>the NX could be a handheld for all we know
Nintendo sure has fuck hasn't said much. But I'm pretty sure that I remember one of the higher ups going on record that it was a home console or something like that. Granted I'm sure that was like, a year ago by this point.
I just really hope the NX isn't an overclocked Wii U.
>>
>>341716626
you know, like star trek
>>
File: 1445827437696.gif (1 MB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1445827437696.gif
1 MB, 220x200
>The team behind The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild experimented with using the GamePad screen, however, it eventually rejected incorporating GamePad features into the game.

>"We realized that having something on the GamePad and looking back and forth between the TV screen and the GamePad actually disrupts the gameplay, and the concentration that the game player may be experiencing," said The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild producer Eiji Aonuma.

>"You have your car’s GPS system on your dash. If you had it down in your lap, you’re going to get into an accident!"

>The game will also release on the NX and the two games are designed to play identically. This is a big reveal for the NX that it most likely won't have a touchscreen on the controller and it will feature standard buttons and analogue sticks.

>"I’m not going to create something where the users are going to have a different experience," he added.

They just now realized that having to split your attention between 2 screens is distracting?

This issue never came up once in the development of the Wii-U?

This also implies that, because the NX won't have a gamepad or 2nd screen, it will NOT be backwards compatible with Wii-U games
>>
>>341715581
>"and we believe in hardware innovation without sacrificing compatibility"
>"all xbox one games and accessories will continue to work across all members of the xbox one family"
>"so that does not mean that we're leaving the original xbox one behind, every single thing we've done for xbox one will continue to work"
>"these two systems are part of the same family, the games will work on both, the accessories will work on both"
>"xbox one, xbox one s and project scorpio will all be compatible, all xbox one games and accessories will work on all three. No one gets left behind"

.......I'm pretty sure scorpio games will work on the original XB1
>>
>>341716808
>This issue never came up once in the development of the Wii-U?
They probably didn't want to go against Miyamoto's vision. There's a very "listen to your seniors" culture in Japan. Even so, I've never really had a problem with the whole "immersion breaking" thing. It's not a stretch to think that they seriously just didn't think it would be a problem.

The Gamepad could work with the NX.
>>
>>341716995
>The Gamepad could work with the NX.

Maybe if they start selling it as a stand-alone accessory for people who want to play Wii-U games, but that might just confuse people even more

I'm betting that the NX won't be b/c with Wii-U and they'll bank on their eShop to make up the difference

You can tell that, while they're being gentle about it, the attitude within the company is "Let's bury the Wiii-U and forget it as quickly as humanly possible"
>>
>>341716967
Reading comprehension, man. Gotta learn to interpret.

>"and we believe in hardware innovation without sacrificing compatibility"
Means nothing, worthless buzzwords. "Compatibility" could easily just mean "you can play Xbone games on the Scorpio".
>"all xbox one games and accessories will continue to work across all members of the xbox one family"
Xbox One games, not Scorpio games.
>"so that does not mean that we're leaving the original xbox one behind, every single thing we've done for xbox one will continue to work"
Again, everything they've done for Xbox One will work. Not necessarily the other way around.

Next two statements are harder.
>"these two systems are part of the same family, the games will work on both, the accessories will work on both"
"the games" doesn't necessarily mean "all games", meaning that Scorpio games aren't necessarily included.
>"xbox one, xbox one s and project scorpio will all be compatible, all xbox one games and accessories will work on all three. No one gets left behind"
Xbox One games will work on all three. "No one gets left behind" is the tricky part, but again, it could just mean that they're going to let you play your Xbox One games on Scorpio - "no one getting left behind" meaning "if you're not ready to get rid of your old game library yet, we're catering to you".

Do I think it's likely that Scorpio games will be supported on Xbone? Yes. Is it certain based on their statements? No.
>>
>>341705814
>what will be the final sales?
How the fuck could anyone predict this?

Alright, um, 35-40 million units.
There, I took a guess.
>>
>>341717416
It's a guessing game anon
I'm predicting 20 mil+
>>
>>341717340
You're really just nit picking now. The idea of the scorpio is that it's an Xbox one that can support higher detail/frame rates/resolutions. It's effectively what the iPhone 6 plus is to the iPhone 6.
The Scorpio is an Xbox one, and when they refer to Xbox one games they are referring to scorpio games as well.
I find it incredibly unlikely that MS has purposely contorted their words to make you believe that the original xbox one is capable of playing scorpio games only to later reveal that it can't. That's basically asking to be crucified.
>>
>>341716808
>They just now realized that having to split your attention between 2 screens is distracting?
Meanwhile, I can play Wii-U games on the pad while the TV is in use. Even Sony are doing this now with that Remote Play thing.

Multi-screen gaming isn't going to go away. Nintendo begat it.
>>
>>341718071
It's not nitpicking xbot.
>>
>>341718071
I don't think it's nitpicking. I think that MS is just keeping their cards close to their chest. If developers really start wanting to use the Scorpio's extra power for bigger, better games, I don't think that MS wants to be in a position where they'd have to break a promise to allow that.
>>
>>341717416
>>341717834
I'm going to guess ~10 million. I honestly think it's trying to be a Wii 2 knowing that:
>Just Dance is the only 3rd party game announced for it
>It's confirmed to be making a profit from each unit sold (meaning it likely won't be able to compete on both price and power with the PS4 or XB1, and will sacrifice power)
>Miyamoto still works at Nintendo, still views games as toys and still has more sway in that company than any one should
>There have been supposed claims by ubi that it will recapture the Wii audience
>>
>>341718973
Impossible for it to sell less than the Wii U
And if it is Wii 2 expect at least 30 mil
>>
>>341718973
Oh, and to add on, Dragon quest, dangan Ronpa and Bandai Namco has announced support for it
>>
The NX only needs three things to be successful

>Power roughly on par with baseline PS4/Xbone so they can at least pick up a few 3rd party titles between droughts
>A name that does not include "Wii" or "U" in any form. In fact they should just call it the NX.
>A killer launch lineup. This is the most important one. We've had 2 years of absolutely fucking nothing on Wii-U, so there is no excuse for the NX to not have a stacked lineup. If they think their lineup is good enough, it isn't. If they have 6 killer games on launch, they need to make that number 12
>>
>>341718394
Nope. Grew up on Sony/Nintendo, mostly play PC now.

>>341718427
>keeping their cards close to their chest
>just heavily implied that scorpio games will work on xbox one
Yeah ok. I get that you can interpret what they said many different ways, as you can interpret anything many different ways. But the vast majority of people are going to assume that they'll be fine sticking with their original XB1, and if it turns out that they aren't they'll go ape shit. They wouldn't have stressed all that stuff in that way if it was just a new console with backwards compatibility.
>>
>>341719506
>Yeah ok. I get that you can interpret what they said many different ways, as you can interpret anything many different ways.
Yeah, because they didn't DIRECTLY state anything about Scorpio games.

You don't understand how this works. People will defend them. As long as they don't outright lie to their consumers, there will be a vocal part of their playerbase which will defend them to the death. They'll go back to the original announcement and pick apart the statements like I've done, all to defend MS. The moment you lie, you lose those people. Public opinion goes against you.

You never make promises in business you aren't 100% prepared to keep. Some companies can get away with that, sure, but as a general rule it holds.
>>
The NX holds promise. A lot of promise.

When will be revealed again?
>>
>>341720183

sometime this year. it's launching in march.

looking forward to the games that nintendo has for the nx other than pikmin 4 and breathe of the wild.
>>
File: 1442656879401.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1442656879401.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>>341720613
>looking forward to the games that nintendo has for the nx other than pikmin 4 and breathe of the wild.
>>
>>341719076
>Impossible for it to sell less than the Wii U
How?
The reason I gave it such a low estimate is because the Wii audience moved on to mobiles, whilst the Wii U (which is effectively a Wii 2, it's just less obnoxious) only got 12 million sales, a lot of which are from people who are not satisfied with their purchase. Every one's very wary of Nintendo and they will not be willing to buy a new Nintendo console unless it's already selling well or has a significant library. No console has really ever had a great launch line up, and I doubt this'll be any different. Zelda is the obvious exception, but I'd argue all the big Nintendo fans are the 12 million who own a Wii U and I doubt they'd buy the NX for a single game when so many of them where disappointed with the Wii U.

>>341719148
>Dragon Quest
Unfortunately that's a 'Nintendo' game, and it's not the sort of thing that'll draw masses. Nintendo's biggest issue is that they've been giving us the same franchises for years with not enough drastic change (other than control methods) to intrigue anyone to the same level that Sony and MS can.
>Dangan Ronpa
That's pretty cool, but unfortunately it's probably too niche/unkown to draw in enough people to guarantee a successful launch.
>Bandai Namco
To what degree though? This could be the only thing they develop for for the next gen or they might spew out a few minor titles and abort immediately if the sales don't match the PS4.

Maybe I'm just too jaded and cynical. I just hope Nintendo completely surprises me.
>>
>>341720732

there will probably be a mario platformer, and SE already said they're considering dq 11 for it.
>>
What do you guys think the NX's actual name is going to be?

NES1 - Nintendo Entertainment System One
NHES - Nintendo Hyper Entertainment System
Game Man
Zelda Machine
N1080
Nintendo2
>>
>>341719804
>As long as they don't outright lie to their consumers
That's what I'm saying though. Yes, some will pick apart their wording because to them MS can do no wrong, but I think almost everyone has the same impression and if MS doesn't match that, and thus has lied, a significant portion will jump ship to Sony (assuming they don't do the same with the neo).
>>
>>341720787

what do you want? the latest western 3rd party games releasing on the NX won't be a big draw either considering by march 2017 they'll already be available. and i doubt they'll do any exclusives for the NX.

furthermore, any big exclusive from japanese third parties also won't have that effect.

Only Nintendo is capable of moving NX units at launch with big games. Along with Zelda U and Pikmin 4 let's hope they have a lot more in store.
>>
>>341721019
Wii4U
>>
>>341721218
Mostly I want an exclusive new IP that's genuinely very good. No party games or tech demos, just a good single player game to prove that Nintendo isn't just rehashing the same stuff but this time it's 30% shinier.
>>
>>341721408
But we already have BotW
>>
>>341720787
>How?

Because the Wii U is absolute worst case scenario. But many reasons why the Wii U failed will not be present in the NX, such as

>Nintendo's struggle with HD gaming. They have experience now
>NX won't have "Wii" anywhere in its name. No confusing marketing
>NX is pushed back for at least a moderate launch lineup. They're missing out on Christmas sales, it must be worth it in their eyes regardless

I'm quite optimistic actually
>>
Nintendo is becoming the Apple of videogames in the bad sense.
>>
>>341721919
>Mostly I want an exclusive new IP
>I want an exclusive new IP
>an exclusive new IP
>new IP
>Zelda

No, as great as Zelda looks it's not exclusive to the NX and it isn't a new concept. Even though the Zelda formula has been shaken up it's basically just taken elements from other open world RPGs and is still very Zelda esque. I want proof that nintendo can come up with new characters and concepts. We only got one new IP from nintendo this gen in the form of splatoon, I think Nintendo should maybe give other IPs a rest and come up with more new stuff.
>>
I'm gonna say that Smash , Bayonets, W101, and Xeboblade look like the only must haves in that list. Mario kart MAYBE if you got friends that play it.
>>
>>341722036
Fair point(s), but I think the damage that Wii U has done to the brand may still cause it to have pretty low sales.
>>
For Nintendo to live, miyamoto San must die.
>>
>>341722445
That's the elephant in the room, the wiki clusterfuck could drag the NX down before it even has a chance.
>>
>>341705814

>We know that the NX will sell better than the Wii U

and why is that?
>>
>>341722156
If anything it's microsoft and a Sony with the neo and s
>>
File: 1463194448754.jpg (48 KB, 700x986) Image search: [Google]
1463194448754.jpg
48 KB, 700x986
>>341722426
You forgot splatoon
>>
>>341722715
A lot more people are hyped for the NX and Zelda than they were for the Wii U.
>>
>>341722715
>>341722036
>>
File: gSh8HTM.png (19 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
gSh8HTM.png
19 KB, 500x323
>They never got around to releasing an Animal Crossing for the WiiU.
>One of the few games that could actually put that retarded gamepad to good use.
>>
File: 1447100661633.jpg (296 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1447100661633.jpg
296 KB, 2048x1536
>>
Is it bad I want the gamepad in the NX?
>>
>>341705814
>We know that the NX will sell better than the Wii U, but what will be the final sales?

What? I expect it to sell even less. I have a Wii U, and I won't be getting it. I have zero confidence in Nintendo these days.
>>
>>341705814
I bought a wii u within a month of launch so I'm gonna wait at least half a year beforen picking the nx up if it isn't total shit

Interesting how a single console made so many people hate nintendo
>>
>>341724292
(You)!=market as a whole
Read the OP and other posts in the thread
>>
>>341724124
I think it'll use the gamepad and they'll start to sell it separately.
>>
>>341720832
>there will probably be a mario platformer
Supah Mariooo 3D World... 2!
MEEEEOOOOWWWW!
Now with only 4 direction movement!
>>
>>341723882
source/names ?
>>
>>341724484
I was citing myself as a specific example, because I have been a Nintendo fan. I've also seen what people have been saying about it on social media.

You are fucking delusional if you think that the NX is going to sell significantly more than the Wii U UNLESS it's a handheld or some weird console/handheld hybrid.
>>
>>341724657
Have you been on /v/ at all this week?
Audrey
Theresa
Kindra
They're from Nintendo
>>
>>341722036
>at least a moderate launch lineup
tell me about that lineup please
>>
Theyre going to call it Nintendo Reeeeee because it wont sell.
>>
>>341721019
NDC- Nintendo Dust Collector
>>
>>341723846
But they did jerk. Do you just not appreciate high quality Nintendo products like Amiiboo Festival? Literally stop being entitled and buy the amiibos. OR DO YOU JUST NOT LIKE ANIMAL CROSSING?
>>
>>341723846
Because they already did so on 3DS. How would AC benefit from being on Wii U? Better textures?
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.