[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1466136205645s.jpg (7 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1466136205645s.jpg
7 KB, 250x228
Nintendo said that the demo at E3 is not even 1% of the over-world in Breath of the Wild.

Yet, that 1% was enough to take over /v/ for two days. What will happen when the final game comes out?

Skyrim never had anything on this.
>>
>>341691229
Scram >>>/r9k/
>>
That's just PR talk
>>
>>341691229
It will take over /v/ forever, everyone knows that the amount of discussion on this board is directly parallel to the map size of a game.
>>
>>341691421
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Pepperidge Farms Remembers.

Nintendo never lies.
>>
I am sorry to say, but I am sure that it will go the way of Wind Waker or Far Cry 4.

It's going to have an open world, but you can't actually explore most of the open world unless you complete retarded story missions and get items that allow you to explore more of the open world.

You should be able to beat the open world game without doing retarded story shit, but it's a fucking Zelda game, so I bet there will be TONS of forced story bullshit.
>>
>>341691229
Literally the same shit that happened with MGSV but with autistic manchildren.
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1714x944) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1714x944
>>341691421
It's not.
>>
>>341691229
/v/ just loves to ride nintendo's dick
They could have shown just screenshots and it would have had the same effect here
>>
>>341691742
They already said it wasn't like that. You need to trade the old man for the parasail by completing a shrine, and you need to do that to get off the Great Plateau which sits on a giant mesa.

But after that, the only thing that determines your course is where you decide to jump off from. The story proceeds the way you decide it to.
>>
>>341691229
Dumb frogposter
>>
>A wide map full of nothing besides the few points of interest every 10 miles or so.
I guess so.
>>
>>341691760
I'm not sure what you're talking about or what exactly you are trying to say, but you sound like an idiot.
>>
>>341691981
>could have just shown screenshots

Nintendo's not Sony.
>>
Yeah, because devs never lie right? Incidentally, I hope Santa Claus makes it this year and that the monsters in the closet leave me alone.
>>
Just cause 2
>>
>>341692681
>>341691870
fedoralord faggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.