[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
finally a thrilling zombie game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: daysgone.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
daysgone.gif
4 MB, 400x224
finally a thrilling zombie game.
>>
Damn. How can anyone top that engaging gameplay?
>>
Literally Uncharted with shittier graphics and zombies.
>>
The gameplay looked awful
>>
>>341679441
same people behind Bubsy 3D
>>
>>341678929
More like Days Yawn.
>>
>>341678929
What bothered me the most was when the player brushes right past a zombie. These things are supposed to be ruthless but the game allows you to shoulder bump them? Fuck off. I get that it's just a preview and it probably won't happen in the final game but what an awful first impression.
>>
>>341678929
>every bullet kills a "zombie"
>even the ones hitting a hand or a leg

top kek
>>
It's another "press one button to fucking win" game like 90% of the shit at Sony's conference. Horizon looked like it had actual gameplay, at least.
>>
>player runs into building made of brittle, rotting wood and and lined with glass windows
>zombies break down the metal door
>>
no head shots and yet the zombies fall

the virus turned people into glass
>>
>>341678929
Running from huge hordes of zombies sounds fucking awesome. Being able to hold them back with 1 machinegun is kinda shit.
>>
I can't wait for nerds to defend this game for a month and then completely forget about it like Order 1866
>>
>>341678929
>Thrilling
>Zombie
>Game
>all in same sentence with pic related
holy shit OP comedy gold
>>
File: 1439084188528.jpg (34 KB, 539x477) Image search: [Google]
1439084188528.jpg
34 KB, 539x477
>>341680809
No one ever defended The Order

Hell I have a PS4 and I was laughing with /v/ at it
>>
This game was a lot cooler earlier in the conference. You know, before they showed the gameplay. If it was actually a Last of Us clone, it would be decent, but them showing this off as the hot shit gameplay is worrying.

Well not worrying. No one even heard of this game before the conference and I don't even have a PS4.
>>
>>341680520
this is my problem with left4dead
>>
>>341678929
lets put out a generic cinematic 3rd person shooter with zombies
>>
I'm so sick of zombies
>>
>>341678929
Did I stumble into a parallel Universe when I entered this thread where Left 4 Dead doesn't exist? The last thing we need is yet another TPSmon the PS4, that's all we fucking have.
>>
>>341681070
its rather problematic
>>
>>341682830
>Left 4 Dead
still wondering why they haven't made part 3. the zombie train is passing them by. and they were the ones that started it.
>>
what the fuck is this shit?

I've seen pc early access open world survival games with better gunplay

Why would you even stop to shoot at so many zambies
>>
>>341682986
They are making it. Did you miss the leaks?
>>
>>341680809
>Order 1866
That game was amazing. SHould have won GOTY,.
>>
>>341678929
At first I thought it was RE7, now I know it's a clone of Dead Rising
>>
>>341678929
>shoot magazine
>run to scripted event
>shoot magazine
>run to scripted event
>shoot magazine
>run to scripted event
i'm utterly floored
>>
Days Gone doesn't look like a zombie game ironically. It looks like one of those stupid action/adventure titles with zombies slapped on it. I'm more eager to see the dialogue than the zombies.
>>
>>341680969
do you have a black friend too?
>>
>>341678929
>shoot 30 rounds maximum
>somehow mow down ~100 undead
>>
I think it looks good. There hasn't been this kind of "horde zombie rush" game since Left 4 Dead 2.
>>
>>341678929
>no iron sights on gun model
Whoa it really is like the walking dead
>>
>>341678929
Can't wait to see how well a launch PS4 handles those hordes, rather than the Neo/PC they were playing on at E3.
>>
>having all that ammo in an apocalypse

So close but so far
>>
>>341688861
>Killing Floor 2
>Dying Light
>>
>>341678929

No doubt that game is shit, but the concept of the zombie horde looks awesome. I think it would work really well if there was a fixed, large spawn of zombies and they each took a lot of bullets to kill. You would have to use the environment to kill them all.

It's original too, because of technical limitations it wouldn't have been possible before.
>>
>>341688852
Not saying these guys would, but bullets can easily go through and hit multiple people. I know the guns aren't realistic, and realism is probably the last thing on their minds, but a single bullet could in fact go through 2 or 3 people.
>>
>>341689048
KF2 looks awful, I feel bad for the suckers who believed the Tripwire shills who viraled it here

Dying Light wasn't nearly as much of a horde as this, the most you'd have come at you was maybe 6-8 zombies.
>>
>>341689668
Dead Rising 3
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.