[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I've never played a JRPG and never will what the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: autism.jpg (296 KB, 1920x1054) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
296 KB, 1920x1054
>tfw I've never played a JRPG and never will

what the fuck do you see in these repetitive, poorly written, autism-friendly games?
>>
>>341670537
I fell for it with bravely default. What a piece of shit.

I think I liked Final Fantasy 3 when I was quite a bit younger and mentally underdeveloped, so that probably explains some things about jrpg fans.
>>
Name me a genre that has as much substance
>>
+1 upvote
>>
>>341670537
Thems is some hot opinions for someone whos never played one.
>>
>>341670701
wrpgs
>>
>>341670537
You don't sound like the kind of person who knows what they're talking about since you haven't played a JRPG
>>
>>341670537

You said it yourself, they appeal to autists that are easily impressed / simple people.
>>
>>341670701
What do you mean by substance? The padding? The spreadsheets? The cutscenes?
>>
>>341670537

You sound like a faggot, therefore you probably played and liked Dark Souls, a JRPG.
>>
>>341670836
>dead open world
>here do this quest - kill people
>here do this quest - find item
>here do this quest - kill group
>here do this quest - find item
>story is bland as fuck
>VAs sound bored or retarded
>EXPLORE the repetitive dungeons/towns/mountains you can't climb
WRPGs are so good.
>>
Autistic people are generally attracted to anime/Japanese games because of the overly exaggerated facial expressions. They can't understand complex emotions so Japanese media's simplistic animation and writing tends to appeal to them more than anything else
>>
>>341671191

>t. shit taste autist

You literally described jrpgs.
>>
>>341671191
Well, you asked for something with the same substance.
>>
>>341671206
this actually makes a fuckload of sense
>>
>>341671419
It would make even more sense if faces in JRPGs weren't generally much less expressive than their western counterparts.
>>
>>341671708
that's objectively untrue
>>
>>341670537
People who hate JRPGs think that JRPGs were invented post-2010 and are not aware of all the great stuff that came out in the 90's and early 2000s

In other words, they're all underageb& and newfags
>>
>>341673653
Squaresoft weren't that good
>>
>>341673653
There's plenty of good JRPG past 2010 though
>>
how the fuck does there exist someone here that has never played a final fantasy or a mario rpg.
>>
>>341674849
>all old JRPG are made by Squaresoft
Kill yourself
>>
>>341670537
Try something from Atlus like SMT or Etrian Odyssey, they're difficult and the grinding is minimal. Getting your shit slapped immediately in the starting area is hilarious.
>>
ur mum lol
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.