[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are no females on the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_0601.png (89 KB, 240x238) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.png
89 KB, 240x238
One thing that 4chan teaches me is that there are no female gamers and there are no females on the internet if your there which you are not shout out and I won't believe you because 4chan is a desolate chasm which no man escapes once joined
>>
File: Be the best you.jpg (141 KB, 568x904) Image search: [Google]
Be the best you.jpg
141 KB, 568x904
>>341661632
Female gamer here. You guys need to stop being so hard on yourself. Outside of what's between our legs, we're all the same.
>>
have I stepped into the twilight zone? what is thread this even?
>>
>>341661632
Sometimes.. darkness..violence...blood...my soul has been corrupted...
>>
>>341662314
nice try jerry
>>
oh you have fallen from the discussion of thrempisa for we are to be true
>>
>>341661632
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing
>>
>>341662314
ah yeah the genitals that's the sole difference between the sexes
>>
>>341661632
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.....
>>
i have severe asceticism and i want to starve myself everyday
>>
>>341662314
>believes hormones don't affect physiological and psychological predispositions for attributes in mammals

Both you and that comic are delusional.
>>
>>341662314
But its hard! Im lonely and life is awful!
>>
Im a grill :3

Prove me wrong

ps: I have no camera
>>
>>341664053
Burden of proof is on you my good man, but 2/10 for making me reply
>>
>>341664053
I just want to let you know there's no report button, no mute button, no block button in real life. I want to see your glance as I smash your skull into the fucking concrete, and I strangle the life out of you, pushing my thumbs into their eye sockets until you cry blood lol. well, not before forcing you to watch their beloved ones die in front of you
>>
theres probably 10x more white neckbeards on /v/ then females.

I cant imagine females having a fun time around here, when /v/ bitches about female and black protagonists 24 fucking 7
>>
>>341664038
>tfw 6 fig salary, fit, 8/10 gf, and still living empty

They said I'd love "growing up". I just want to NEET again.
>>
>>341664038
>replying to yourself
tacky
>>
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed. I still, though, hold on to one single bleak truth: no one is safe, nothing is redeemed. Yet I am blameless. Each model of human behavior must be assumed to have some validity. Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this—and I have, countless times, in just about every act I’ve committed—and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. This confession has meant nothing
>>
File: 1452122290309.jpg (332 KB, 1300x992) Image search: [Google]
1452122290309.jpg
332 KB, 1300x992
"ooh John bazozzle me no more"
>>
>>341664569
>Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do?
What did Bateman MEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAN by this
>>
>>341664192
I dont have to proof shit, Im a griiiiiiil :3
But yea, youre right
>>341664251
>lol
Ya blew it
>>
File: image (1).jpg (26 KB, 519x692) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
26 KB, 519x692
>>341664598
"ride waves before or are"
>>
File: 20160604_041356.jpg (940 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160604_041356.jpg
940 KB, 2560x1440
>>341664053
A girl not haveing a camera and not takeing pictures of herself 24/7. If you are a gamer girl where is your smartphone for that game that cost you 99 cents.
>>
File: 1460460186453.jpg (101 KB, 284x423) Image search: [Google]
1460460186453.jpg
101 KB, 284x423
>>341664757
"counter to the lice if choosing"
>>
I'm not a girl, but I've seen one before. Does that make me a girl gamer?
>>
>>341664526
I can't deal with the loneliness man, let me live on your coattails.
>>
File: 787137855.jpg (48 KB, 620x407) Image search: [Google]
787137855.jpg
48 KB, 620x407
my heart wither and scream in agony, alone in the darkness I thrive
>>
>>341662314
That comic... Look at the black guy, he's obviously putting forth maximum effort, while the schmuck is only waving small weights that he is having no problem lifting. It's no mystery why he's so small.
>>
>>341664053
Does the no camera excuse even work anymore? Women, even hosebeasts live to document their every action now. All phones have cameras and if you don't have one you are literally destitute or old.
>>
This thread is bad and you should all feel bad.
>>
This thread really made me think.
>>
>>341665190
I don't want responsibilities like that.
I've got a mind to go full vagabond and couch surf for thrills til some asshole knifes me at their doorstep.

I'll just leave the money and stuff to my girl, she'll appreciate it and move on.
>>
>>341665248
Everyone starts small, anon.

You need a steady diet, a good routine, and the willpower to stick to it to see desired gains.

The comic guy's a shitter.

Not because he doesn't understand how that boss nigga got his bod.

But because he doesn't want to learn and he's embarrassed at himself for what he is in comparison to the ideal.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.