[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Six pieces of DLC >Four of them are basically paid mods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>Six pieces of DLC
>Four of them are basically paid mods
>Two are actually story based
>Nuka World is the last one
>This is somehow worth $49.99
>>
>>341620129
A fool and his money are soon parted.

>bought Fallout 4
Check.
>bought a season pass for anything
Check.

Don't see a problem here.
>>
File: 1465759227378.png (651 KB, 848x472) Image search: [Google]
1465759227378.png
651 KB, 848x472
>implying it's not
>>
>>341620129
I'm disappointed, too.
If only at least the DLCs were polished or well integrated into the game but this is just embarrassing.
>>
>the dumb niggers who say paid mods that never actually use mods and know how broken and incompatible and crappy those mods actually are
>>
>>341620556
t. Todd Howard
>>
Goddamn Fallout 4 was a letdown. Removing all the RPG elements was bad enough, but it was just...over so quick. If you don't give a fuck about crafting or A SETTLEMENT THAT NEEDS OUR HELP, there's just...not much to do.

Not buying a Bethesda-made Fallout again. I hope Nuka-World is big enough to make up for me buying the Season Pass, but I doubt it.
>>
Fallout:
Game is average and DLCs are more like mods

The Witcher 3:
The game is god tier and the DLCs are more like new (even better) games
>>
>>341620798
>i cant respond to someone who actually knows wtf hes talking about
>i better make a meme post! much reddit! wow!

>>341621215
>samefagging nigger from rpg codex
>>
Most psycho mods in Fallout 4?

My psycho character is taking revenge for being frozen by dismembering his foes and storing their heads in nuka cola vending machines.
>>
>>341621343
t. Todd Howard
>>
Besides the whole fiasco with the base game, the DLC is downright awful.
>Far Harbor has a few (very few) things the people wanted in the form of Skill Checks for once
>Nuka World probably will too
>Other FOUR DLC are housing shit that more or less should have been bundled into one DLC if not put in the base game/free update
>Instead of each story DLC being $10 (they have less than that in content) they are $25 and $20 respectively
>$50 and the only two "worthwhile" but overpriced DLC are $45 total
>>
you can get fallout 4 for like 25 bucks on one of those cd key websites.

same for the season pass

yeah the game isnt amazing, still its pretty good value and its miles better than any story driven game out there, consoles I'm looking at you

keep hating things you never played, /v/ermin

overwatch and uncharted is there for you
>>
>>341621848
>they don't like it
>clearly never played it
Your game sucks Todd
>>
>>341621848
>First 2 lines are reasonable
>3rd one is way out of left field console war shit AND claiming a shitty game is good
>4th line is the generic "you never played it" claim when basically this entire board either bought or pirated it
>Overwatch brought up when the claim was "Fallout 4 is miles better than any story driven game"
Anon? Do you need me to call a doctor?
>>
It's quite hilarious that there isn't an actual DLC where you can add in all the stuff that you see in the game while there is a mod in the Nexus that pretty much does that.
>>
When's the goty version coming out?
>>
>>341622449
E3 2017.
And then at E3 2018, the "remastered" edition, featuring a whole new set of DLC, $40 for that one house in an Alien Space Ship you were asking for, gated by twenty fetch quests!
>>
File: Fallout4bad2.png (4 MB, 1601x872) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4bad2.png
4 MB, 1601x872
You're legitimately an idiot if you think Fallout 4 is a good game.

You deserve every penny taken if, after you played it, you then bought the season pass.
>>
Why not just pirate it? Fallout 4 is worth the price when it's free.

Unless you made the mistake of buying an underpowered console this gen.
>>
I thought there was another story DLC after Nuka World for 3 total.

If not that's fucking hilarious, rot in hell Bethesdrones
>>
>>341622810
Only six DLC
Nuka World is the last one
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_add-ons
>>
>>341620129
>2016
>buying a game before the legendary everything included complete edition gets released
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
>>
>>341620129
>while Trainwiz is developing a large NukaWorld mod due for release this summer
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.