[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that this series I s the superior and the Face of Mario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1032x774
So now that this series I s the superior and the Face of Mario RPG's, console game when?
>>
>>341616434
Former fans of PM are also fans of M&L.
Stop trying to start a civil war for no reason.
PM fans are already having a shitty time with this.
>>
NEVER EVER
>>
God tier: SMRPG, PM
Amazing tier: M&L SSS, PM TTYD
Great tier: M&L BIS
Okay tier: SPM, M&L PiT, M&L DT
Meh tier: M&L PJ
Not RPG tier: PM SS, PM CS
>>
I'll be okay with it but they need to stop making Bowser the final boss

Paper Jam is a special exception and Dream Team was the only time Bowser was given support as a villain
>>
DT>SSS>PJ>BIS>PiT
I like DT a bit more than SSS and both would be in my top 10 favourite games.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1600x1066
Friendly reminder before you fucks start shitposting

Paper Jam's design decisions were on purpose due to wanting to focus on the actual Mario World and interactions

Next Game is guranteed to return back to original characters and Settings

They are bound to be some good shit when you take note of the gameplay improvements Paper Jam did, including getting rid of tutorials, not spending 30 years in the intro, and no forced gimmicks like DT and BiS
>>
>>341617472

This, I heavily agree

DT's world and overall high quality is too good to ignore, regardless of the Tutorials
>>
>>341617102
BiS that high? That game had more tutorials than DT. Why is it so overrated?
>>
>>341617878
>actual Mario World
You mean the NSMBWii setting? Why the fuck would anyone want to set an RPG there 100% faithfully? It was boring as fuck. The way SMRPG and PM adapted the Mushroom World were the best route, you were in the Mario World but it was actually given depth and intrigue.
Paper Jam was one of the most sterile "RPG" I've ever played. The setting was broring and bland. The characters were shallow and predictable. The story is nonexistent. The whole thing is bereft of any passion or imagination.
The combat is good, but that alone doesn't make an RPG worth playing. And it wasn't as good as the first game's combat.
>>
>>341618252
>BiS
>Bowser's in Story
BIS*
It's "Bowser's Inside Story"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.