[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of Horizon: Zero Dawn? I'm thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
what do you think of Horizon: Zero Dawn?
I'm thinking about getting a PS4 for cheap to play it when the PS4K drops

do discuss about voice actress choices for the redhead because I'm pissed to death they chose a voice that bland, it sound like chloe from LiS with less personality
>>
I wish there was character creation so I could play as a muscular white man desu
>>
Looks pretty cool but it's designed around playing a voiced protagonist, that would endlessly bug me so I won't be getting it.
>>
>PS4 for cheap

They don't even cost much brand new -- poorfag detected
>>
>chloe from LiS with less personality
Ashley Burch is a really good voice actor.
>>
>>341611543
Yea I cant get on with this shit for some reason in open world RPGs. Means its story driven with "emotion and depth" and I cant recall an instance where that was a good thing in an open world game.
>>
>>341611307

It looks boring, generic, dull; shit, it looks like an ubisoft game.

This game actually needed to be a corridor one but they didnt do i like that.
>>
>>341611307
looks awesome to me
>>
I want to see more. Apparently there is a floor demo with a series of timed challenges so I want to see alot of that to get a sense of how movement is and if people aren't bored of it because its a bow game.
>>
File: top_cunt.png (155 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
top_cunt.png
155 KB, 500x334
Well, while the e3 footage certainly looked pretty cool (as with the other games shown during their conference), I am pretty skeptical about the final game actually looking like that.
It kinda reminds me of Ubisofts FarCry. Still, I will probably wait until the end of the generation to get the console to play the exclusives. I wanted to try out Bloodborne anyway.
>>
>>341611646
I thought that was obvious by my post
you have a problem with poor people or anything?
>>341611731
>Ashley Burch is a really good voice actor.
it hella suited Chloe I won't deny it, tho now that voice reminds me of a skinny, blue haired "difficult teen" from the midwest or whatever part of the us that was
doesn't really suit Aloy imo
I mean they could have casted somebody like Rose Leslie, who might have cost them less because she isn't a voice actress, but she is a redhead who played a wild/primitive looking girl in a tv series
now that would have been appropriate
>>
>>341611307
It looks promising, premise seems interesting so I'm probably going to get it when it comes out.
>>
>>341611307
my main two issues are:
-bombshell tier '''''witty''''' remarks of the blandly voiced protag
-too fucking obvious weak spots on the things
>>
>>341611307
I don't care because I'm not a console supporting faggot
>>
>>341613421
then why bother posting? :^)
>>
Horizon is looking pretty good so far. Don't care about the graphics or whatever, just hope you can have some fun with combinations of the gadgets she has. Honestly cant wait for more info on the game. It's also confirmed that she will have swappable outfits so that's something
>>
>>341611307
Ineresting concept. Not worth buying a console for.
Also, I'm sceptical how the game looks outside the few starting areas (where ~75% of the designers' effort goes). The first parts of a game always look nice and then it phones it in towards the second half because everything is rushed.
Seeing how they shat out Far Cry Primal also makes me weary, not to mention
>Ubishit
>>
Honestly it doesn't look interesting at all. At least Kojima's abomination looks to have a little creativity behind it.
>>
>>341611307

Her face is so fucking ugly.
>>
>>341614073
She also probably doesn't bathe. Crotch Rot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.