[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Zelda: Breath of the Wild's E3 demo was released on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: screenshot_4-768.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_4-768.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
If Zelda: Breath of the Wild's E3 demo was released on Eshop for 10-15 dollars, would you buy it?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10500227

Discuss below.
>>
>>341606519
kill yourself shekel-san
>>
>>341606519
I didn't buy Ground Zeros and I wouldn't buy this.

I don't pay for demos, no matter how big they are.
>>
>>341606636
>didn't buy the best part of mgsv

good going, anon
>>
>>341606636
Why didn't you buy Ground of Zeroes? It was worth the pricetag.
>>
>>341606829
Well for one it was like 30 god damned dollars. but it's still a demo that I had to pay for, and I won't do that.
>>
>>341606519
A demo is supposed to convince you to buy a game, its like an advert. So why would I pay to experience an advert?
>>
>literally 8 people would buy it versus 5

Yes goy buy my demos
>>
>>341606945
>>341606904
But what if the demo is good enough for 15 dollars? Then it's well spent. Period.
>>
>>341607109
For 10 minutes of gameplay, no. It was worth a pirate - which I did.
>>
>pay for a demo

Fuck no.
>>
>>341607310
>10 minutes
Not my fault you never played it fully.

>>341607946
It being a demo or not is irrelevant, what's relevant is if the number of dollars it costs is worth it for the quality and quantity of the game. The E3 gameplay vids seem to signal it's worth playing for 3-5 hours worth.
>>
File: esPyfvh.png (2 MB, 1344x741) Image search: [Google]
esPyfvh.png
2 MB, 1344x741
The E3 demo was only half of the Great Plateau. Why don't you spice up the offer a little bit?

Give us the whole Great Plateau and we will pay $15 for it.
>>
>>341608282
>It being a demo or not is irrelevant, what's relevant is if the number of dollars it costs is worth it for the quality and quantity of the game. The E3 gameplay vids seem to signal it's worth playing for 3-5 hours worth.

I disagree, the fact that it is a demo is extremely relevant to the point I and the other anon (anons?) are making. The E3 demo is not a small 3-5 hour game, its a representation/preview of a product they want to sell in March. The whole reason the build was shown off was to generate interest and hype for the final product (like an advert does). You experience the ad, and then decided based on that whether you want to part with your money or not. If they decide that the consumer would benefit from actually experiencing how good the game is by giving them a chance to play the demo, it would be to ensure that they get their business either through pre-orders, or when the game is released. So I'll rephrase my question (>>341606945), why would I pay to have someone try and convince me to part with more money?
>>
>No
>Being THIS poor
>>
Isn't someone extracting the demo at E3?
>>
>>341609536
this to be honest go- I mean, my good man.
>>
>>341606519
>paid demo
Went down that rabbit hole before. Free or don't bother.
>>
>>341606904
First of all it goes on sale all the time
Second of all its actual Story and shows what happens to Big Boss.
Third it's an actual unique base which Phantom Pain doesn't have
Fourth of all it unlocks content for Phantom Pain
>>
>>341606519
Why the fuck would I pay for a demo and why the fuck are you justifying buying a demo?
>>
>>341609536
>>341609620
You're missing the point, anon. Demos are a sampler. If developers want to be paid for their hard work, release the game or create an incentive program to access the demo that doesn't involve directly paying for the demo itself if you wanna bitch and moan about supporting the developers. It's not a hard concept to grasp.
>>
>>341606519
I'd seriously consider it for a while, but probably ultimately decide on not getting it.
>>
File: 1462555432002.jpg (4 KB, 138x166) Image search: [Google]
1462555432002.jpg
4 KB, 138x166
>>341606519
As much as I'm hyped for the game (a lot): no.
I'll never pay for a limited demo.
>>
I would never under any circumstance buy a demo for more than like, $5 max. And that $5 demo would have to be one fucking hell of a demo. I'm talking Ground Zeroes-tier demo though I don't think GZ is a "demo" so to speak and I have no qualms about paying like $25 or so for that particular game, just an example of what I mean.
>>
The only way I would ever pay for the demo would be if I got the price of the demo discounted from the final release copy. And it would have to be physical. So no, never happening.
>>
>>341606519
>Koei Tecmo, one of the biggest jews on industry, released a demo for free
>however Nintendorks are willing to pay for one

Damn they weren't kidding when they said you guys were braindead
>>
Only if when the game is released I get the amount I spent on the demo taken off of the full game.
>>
>>341609870
Literally none of those things are a positive
>>
Fucking retards voting Yes as the majority, this is the current state of summer, /v/
>>
>>341611908
Licking Hidemaro's cock is why.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.