[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that have aged like milk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: header[1].jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
26 KB, 460x215
ITT: Games that have aged like milk
>>
Just started playing it last night. Besides textures being smudgy, don't find anything wrong with the game.
>>
>>341603292
are you literally retarded?
>>
>>341603292
Your a faghit
>>
gr8 b8, m8, no h8, i r8 it 8 out of 8

Dishonored is an easy 10/10, excellent action, fun stealth, godlike level design, great setting, world building and artstyle

The two story DLC's are top tier as well, though the Dunwall City Trials was a mixed bag
>>
Nah it was bad when it came out
>>
>>341603292
Pic unrelated
>>
File: latest[1].png (2 MB, 1600x722) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2 MB, 1600x722
The power of Unreal 3.
Woah...
>>
>>341603292
Dishonored really wasn't that great honestly.
>>
>>341603565
>action, stealth, level design
but the combat is braindead, the stealth is meter based and the level design consists of figuring out which rooftop you're going to teleport to next
>>
>>341605823
>stealth is meter based
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>341603565
>Dishonored is an easy 10/10

>watered down Thief
>10\10
>>
Sounds like a fun thread. You first, OP
>>
File: 1465829511695.jpg (72 KB, 721x405) Image search: [Google]
1465829511695.jpg
72 KB, 721x405
>>341605587

DELETE THIS
>>
Metal Gear 1+2
MGS: Portable Ops
Basically any PS1 game because they were all either JRPGs or 10 FPS action games
Final Fantasy 1 2 and 3
System Shock 1+2
All MMOs ever made
>>
>>341605897
I liked Dishonored more than Thief 1 and as much as Thief 2.
Thief is definitely a best pure stealth game of the two but Dishonored is still a great stealth game and it has the advantage of combats plus supernatural abilities.
>>
ITT: teenagers parroting overused expressions like "aged like milk"
>>
Bought dishonored on ps4 for $8 today on sale played it for about 3 hours. It's not bad so far for a first playthrough and I'm digging the variety the abilities bring over the last theif game. Not perfect but playable and entertaining.
>>
>>341605892
Enemies see you based on a meter above their heads. Also there aren't any fucking powers for stealth runs, and the ones that are are objectively worse than Blink, which is what you will use for the entire game and nothing else.

There is literally not a single point in the game where Blink isn't the most useful thing you can do in the game.
>>
>>341606423
Ah, right, just like Thief's stealth is meter based because of the light gem. Dumbass.
>>
>>341606103
>overused
Welcome to /v/?
>>
>>341603292
OP quit parroting phrases you have seen on /v/

It's not a 10/10 but it's definatly still playable
>>
>>341606671
Yeah, it is. Just because it doesn't look like a traditional meter doesn't mean the meter isn't there.
>>
That's some nice milk. Dishonored is still one of the games I enjoyed most from the last 10 years. I played it again 2 years ago and it was just as good.
>>
>>341603292
pic unrelated
>>
>that one game you kinda like
come at me f-fags
>>
>>341603292
Dishonored is so stylized it still looks nice.
>>
I wish there was some mod that rebalanced the game, it's just so god damn easy
>>
>>341607153
There is. Search Dishonored Ultimate Dificulty.
It was made like a week or two after the game released.
>>
>>341606026
>Metal Gear 1+2
Eh, no. Especially not MG2.

MG1's rough edges have more to do with some of its level design decisions than anything. Even back in 1987 some of these things would have stuck out. And MG2 is excellent in general. It was one of the last in the series I played, but I still think it's one of the best.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.