[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a better Star Wars game Protip: You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Kyle Katarn.png (180 KB, 705x310) Image search: [Google]
Kyle Katarn.png
180 KB, 705x310
Name a better Star Wars game

Protip: You can't
>>
>>341588167
Star wars Empire at War Gold Edition with unlimited troop mod
>>
>>341588167
I agree.
>>
galaxies before all their added bullshit
>>
SW: Galaxies before SOE fucked it up
>>
>>341588167
KOTOR 2 with the restored content mod.
>>
>>341588167
TIE Fighter. Checkmate.
>>
>>341591661
/thread
Was the greatest game ever. (swgemu is ok now but isnt the same)
>>
>>341588167
I decided to play through Dark Forces and this game back a few months ago when I had Star Wars fever. It is a fun game, and I fucking LOVED the FMVs (wish they had kept that up for more game), but the game itself leaves a lot to be desired. You really need nostalgia goggles for this one (not that that's a bad thing)

I remember the level leading up to Yun (I think the level was called the Black Tower or something) was one of the most headache indusing, bullshit levels I've played in fucking YEARS.

The crashing ship level is fucking tits though.
>>
>>341592421
Dark Forces is ridiculously good. I like it more than Doom vanilla
>>
I like Outcast the best because of the GOAT lightsaber / force gameplay & the simple but fucking tight, enjoyable story.

But really any game in the entire series being labelled as "The best Star Wars game" is still totally fine. It's without a doubt one of the absolute best ever series in gaming.

I really fucking hope whatever Uncharted/TLOU inspired trash Visceral / Respawn is going to spew out doesn't use the "Jedi Knight" name. Sure it wouldn't take away all those great games, but it'd just feel insulting and tarnish the name.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.