[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the amount of bait threads about this game is astronomical, on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (1020 KB, 656x939) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1020 KB, 656x939
the amount of bait threads about this game is astronomical, on both sides
it's only been revealed for a day and you fuckers have already ruined it
>>
File: WEDIDIT.jpg (2 MB, 1247x1781) Image search: [Google]
WEDIDIT.jpg
2 MB, 1247x1781
>>341583873
At least post the right boxart anon
>>
File: 1440408370742.jpg (44 KB, 326x272) Image search: [Google]
1440408370742.jpg
44 KB, 326x272
>blue tunic

Video games are ruined forever
>>
File: thanks nintendo.jpg (96 KB, 1137x640) Image search: [Google]
thanks nintendo.jpg
96 KB, 1137x640
More like Nintendo ruined it
>>
File: ,.nhigu.jpg (80 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
,.nhigu.jpg
80 KB, 800x700
I'm enjoying watching from the shadows. Zelda has caused some hilarious meltdowns in the past day+
>>
>>341584686

i dont think anyone was going to be surprised by this.
>>
>>341584686
Why not use a screenshot with tall grass in it instead of cherry picking? There is one in the catalogue.
>>
>>341584686
that top image and trailer is a pre rendered cutscene, it wasn't gameplay.
E2 is the 2nd time we have seen gameplay and the 1st was sme guy recording a TV.
they have showed shit loads at E3
>>
>>341584686
>graphics comparison
>.jpg, 96kb

Why do people insist on doing dumb shit like this?
>>
>>341583873
I can't speak for anyone else, I'm stoked as shit. Looks exactly like the Zelda game that was going on inside my head while I was playing the original back in 85.

I don't understand a lot of the complaints about it though.

Like, graphics, yeah, alright, valid point, but it's a WiiU game, whadayagonnado?

But the people going "IT's open world!" and then just leaving it at that.
Yeah. It's Open World. It's Zelda. Zelda wouldn't be here today without the open world.
>>
>>341584686
like everybody in every other thread has said
stretched screenshot from a stream with terrible compression in a completely different area
>>
>>341583873

Nah if anything it proves:

>The hype is real
>The hype is so real it draws the baitmongers out of the woodworks like nothing else.

The amount of baiters is in direct correlation with the promise of a game.

So I'll just sit back and bask.
>>
>>341585505
You and me might have the same brain. It's pretty much what I've seen always imagined when I used to play outside as a kid. It's almost my dream game. I just need to know more about it.

Trying to decide if a Wii U purchase is worth it.
>>
>>341583873
its fucking empty
>>
>>341583873
>N-NO! STOP CRITICISING IT!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.