[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What needs to happen for this game to be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 7
File: Watch-Dogs-2.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Watch-Dogs-2.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
What needs to happen for this game to be good?
>>
A miracle.
>>
Cancellation.
>>
>>341581278
Waifus.
>>
>>341581278
they need to hire competent studio
>>
>>341581278
Ubisoft handing the game to a Japanese developer
>>
the eventual day of release.
>>
All they had to do was going on either extreme
Either they showed NO GUNS AT ALL
Or they had someone draw the most comically gargantuan handcannon and shoot someone's entire torso off

But nope, gotta show guns
>>
The story follows the edgy, multi-racial and gender diverse leet hacker gang as they slowly unravel the mystery behind the corporation that has been following their every move. At the game's climax, MC l33t and his krew discover that their entire existence is a lie. They are clones with false memories, designed as a marketing tool and proof of concept for a Truman show like series where the characters are allowed to exist in and interact with the real world, but continuously have their cyberbrains hacked to remove any knowledge of the entertainment product they the faces of.

Or I dunno, it could have really in depth waifushit instead.
>>
>>341581278

Everything is a extreme parody mocking modern day 'activism', good game-play, good twist in plot.

It's not happening though. I am 99% sure this will be dog shit, the remaining 1% is the chance it'll be a mediocre modern day ass creed clone (basically like Watch Dogs).
>>
>>341581331
First post, best post.
I think they could actually make this work if they went with an over-the-top, balls to the wall worldbuidling. Trying to keep this grounded in reality is going to be suicide.
Also they would have to acknowledge how absurd the world is. Guy (who will probably end up being a girl) with changing LED mask, trump as antagonist, black hacker accused of a crime whose solution is to commit more crimes, etc.
>>
>>341581728

>They are clones with false memories, designed as a marketing tool and proof of concept for a Truman show like series where the characters are allowed to exist in and interact with the real world

I like this. Easy to fuck up but if it ends up as this meta poke at AAA games made by committee it would be kind of cool. Which is why it's never going to happen.
>>
>>341581993
This. If they went with the GTA approach of parody with fun gameplay, they could actually make this a fun series. Knowing you're likely supposed to take the story as a serious drama is going to ruin it.
>>
>>341581728
>>341581993

i guess i meant in terms of gameplay or design since i usually skip the FMVs anyway
>>
>>341581278
being able to use firearms from vehicles
making vehicles actually fun to drive
more variety in outfits
less US HACKERS shit
nicely fleshed out stealth system
option to turn off social notifications
not letting Nvidia Game""""works""""anywhere near it
remove focus mode
dont stop time on pause screen, so invasions can work
vastly improve the police/wanted system so people actually feel like escaping rather than committing suicide
>>
>>341581463
this. all western devs are garbage. name one western game with turn based, anime styled, pregrant cow women giving birth to full grown men who they peg because theyre also futas.
I'll wait.
>>
File: watch dogs 2 cut pixels.png (214 KB, 435x358) Image search: [Google]
watch dogs 2 cut pixels.png
214 KB, 435x358
Story is shit, gameplay is shit, graphics are shit...
The game has 2 ways of succeding:
-Pandering to edge teenagers and sjws
-Putting some effort in the graphics area, since the contrast with the first game would make them look even better (but as you can see in pic related, it's not going to happen)
>>
>>341581278
more classic beats like Eric B. & Rakim
>>
Not be shit.
>>
>>341581278
it already looks good

genuinely hyped for this one. i liked WD1.
>>
>>341583463
If the game ends up treating all the fucking memes as a serious and not a fucking parody with every character looking at the drawings in the jacket and calling the MC a fucking loser, that will be the end. I'll know Ubi is dead.
>>
Ditch the nigger for a qt short haired blondie with small breast and tittie envy
>>
>>341581463
hell no.
>>
I liked the first one, I'll more than likely enjoy this one too.
>>
>>341583463
Just needs aggressive merketing
Hype it up, pay for reviews so many will buy it before realizing that it's complete trash
That's all it needs nowadays
>>
>>341581278

wtf is that ugly ass pistol he's holding
>>
>>341584040
it's 3d printed
>>
>>341584040
It's a hacker device
>>
>>341584040

Pretty sure it's a 3D printed stun gun.
>>
>>341581278
More iconic hats
>>
Also, I don't really get the whole "3d printed stun gun and homemade ball on a string weapons". Yeah, I get he's a hacker that looked this stuff up and made it himself, but it's America. You can just go buy a gun.
>>
>>341581278
If it's 100% tongue in cheek.
>>
Legit question how we got from Wash_dogs to fucking THIS

Seriously

I never finished the main story of Underscoredogs but the vibe I got was sad trenchcoat main becomes vigilante with his phone, doing the bad things for the greater good and what not

now it's a bunch of SJW-pandering teens parkouring around the city to defeat mega trump?
>>
At the very least a visual revision of the representation of youth culture.

The outfits are not up to date
>>
At the very least a visual revision of the representation of youth culture.

The outfits are not up to date
>>
MEMES
>>
Well Watchdogs was one of the worst games I've ever played so I guess if they make this one the complete opposite of the first one it will be alright.
>>
>>341584427
>>341584559
>>341584747
>>341584791
Ok ok, man. We get it, your fashion sense is better than theirs. Calm down, son
>>
When I saw that guy with a smiley face mask I wanted to punch literally every single person involved in making this game.

Then I remembered the length of an average Ubisoft game's credits.
>>
>>341581278
rockstar need to develop it
>>
>>341584718
Main story of canine_observation was like Max Payne, for retards, and missing the point
"bad things happen to objectively bad people" (hacking, thugging and robbing people digitally)
You accidentally found super sekrit conspiracy between shittyOS and Chicago Mayor with some Mob on a side.
Aiden lost his niece who dindu nuffin but happened to ride with him when a hitman went after him.
That made him edgier and supposedly "justified his actions" of literally stealing money, cars because he goes after big bad government/corporation/mafia
>>
The DLC for W_D where you play as the bearded hacker was acceptable, so maybe they've learned from it and applied that to the new game, improving on it.
It's more likely it will be more unsalvageable crap though.
>>
Complete outsourcing and another 4 years of development.
>>
>>341581278
Not being like the first one.
>>
Actual polished gameplay
>>
An incredibly fun hacking minigame, or ideally, an assortment. You wouldn't play a minigame every time you hack something in the world; only for the more important or difficult hacks that would normally take more than a second.

Co-op multiplayer so you have someone to mercilessly slaughter waves of well-intentioned cops while you play the hacking minigame. The game already has seamless multiplayer but I doubt it'll be any good.

Acknowledge how utterly bizarre the setting is and ham it up to at least a Saints' Row 2 level of goofiness.

Also this:
>>341581412
>>
>>341581993
>>341584537
It's actually laughable how serious Watch_Dogs was
>>
Why does he wear a mask?
>>
>>341581278
Scrap this liberal; black power fantasy.
Replace it with fat bearded loser hacker.
Add in slow changing to more fit and trained fighter GTA San Andreas style.
Make him slowly gain respect to become a part of a group that deals with real corrupt shit.
Also quest to lose virginity.
>>
>>341581278
ditch the nig
give the game to a different studio
>>
>>341585947
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED HACKER
>>
they need to acknowledge that african americans wuz kangs n sheit in egypt and tha witey and Drumpf is just holding dem pyramidz back from da intuh stelluh space travel n welfare n sheeit
>>
>>341584457
This is a future in which all gun purchases and whatnot are tracked by a massive database. He has to ''stay in the dark''. That's why he dresses like a retard and covers all his shit with stickers saying he belongs to a criminal organisation.
>>
>>341581278
Scrap the plot entirely, characters, and their special snowflake crap entirely.

Mechanically, the game seems to have worked on what flaws the first game had for gameplay and they're setting expectations for graphical capabilities lower with less TECHNOLOGY and average lighting, so for actually playing the game, it looks like Watch_Dogs 2 wouldn't be half bad, especially for anyone that could get past the graphical shite that was Watch_Dogs.

But part of the reason I liked Watch_Dogs is that Aiden was neutral throughout the whole game. Anything that happened with Lucky Quinn, Blume, DedSec, or whatever was secondary to what he was doing. He allied with none of them and fucked them all over in equal because he just wanted what him and his people needed. This and his single-minded focus is reinforced in the last interaction with Lucky Quinn, and I liked it because too many protags nowadays care too much about what everyone else is doing and get involved just because they can.

Marcus is the exact opposite of this, with his hands being in everyone's pudding due to his origins and his place in DedSec. Instead of being neutral and acknowledging every group has their deplorable faults, him and DedSec are going to be The Good Guyz. This might be a reaction to people finding Aiden boring due to not having a big cause he was tied to, and I don't like it.

Aiden was at least something different from the norm. Now we're getting back to a generic shite for characters and with all the tiny hooks to try to pull people who want novelty in. I don't know what exactly would be THE plot for Watch_Dogs 2, but in its current state it could use anything better than this trash.
>>
This is what we call in the auto business a big piece of shit worth nothing whatsoever that cannot be fixed because it would cost a lot less just to fund getting a new one that's less fucked.
It's an Italian expression.
>>
>>341581278
Main character gets cucked and murdered.
>>
>>341581463
Really good b8man
>>
Ubi goes bankrupt somehow due to its release.
>>
>>341581278
I started wearing my laptop bag like the pic OP posted. Like, decreasing the length of the strap thing.

It's so much better holy shit. Grabbing drinks is a bit more annoying, but taking out headphones, laptop, etc is way easier. And I can actually use it on my bike instead of the backpack since it doesn't flop around. And it's more comfortable in tight spaces like on the train since I don't have the big bag hanging around my waist anymore. Also, way less strain on the shoulders.

Game's probably gonna be shit though.
>>
>>341588759
WD2 being the next Battleborn is the only good thing that could come out of it. Laughing at cancerous developers when their shit products bomb is one of the few joys left for me in this hobby.
>>
Apparently you can play the game peacefully, or so they said.

The disconnect of having a neat protagonist you're supposed to root for and the reality of this game is more jarring than even something like Uncharted for me.

Here you have this super cool hacker, a guy that's supposed to solve problems by being sneaky and using different resources but-OH SHIT LET ME PULL OUT THIS RIFLE BLAT BLAT BLAT.

There is just no way your character doesn't come across as a dick here. Hacking some poor suckers van to drive headfirst into the bad guy tailing you isn't cool unless your character is a bad guy or it's done comedically.
>>
>>341581278
WE
>>
>>341581278
female protag that doesn't pander to anything
>>
>>341587904
>unironically liking ubishit
>>
>>341586887
>But part of the reason I liked Watch_Dogs is that Aiden was neutral throughout the whole game. Anything that happened with Lucky Quinn, Blume, DedSec, or whatever was secondary to what he was doing. He allied with none of them and fucked them all over in equal because he just wanted what him and his people needed. This and his single-minded focus is reinforced in the last interaction with Lucky Quinn, and I liked it because too many protags nowadays care too much about what everyone else is doing and get involved just because they can.
That's what I liked about Aiden even though he was bland.
>>
>>341581278

The one thing important to the survival of an open world crime game is the cars and how they handle. Most everything else is irrelevant.

You spend 90% of your time in these games driving so that shit better be fun or its going to fail. Watch Dogs 1 has some of the worst handling in video games so my expectations are low.

That said, if they expect me to believe a black man is a hacker then they must be retarded.
>>
>>341590094
I hate Aiden. He's an asshole and an irrational murderer and the game treats him like a hero.

But now he seems more likable with Watch Dogs 2 now. For some reason. Weird.
>>
I knew a black guy who was good with computers ( could build pc's) knew all the latest pirate sites and cracked software etc so watchdogs 2 blacker isnt that far fetched.
>>
>>341581278

Take out the guns. Would go a long way to stopping the main characters from being murderous assholes.
>>
>>341581278
Fix the driving

Make the story fun, since we know they're not capable of making good serious stories

And stop trying to glorify this fake hacker/internet culture which they seem to have gotten from 90's movies.
>>
>>341592393
>black male
>female jihadist
Like gun control would ever work on this people.
>>
>>341581278
I actually liked the first one
>>
>>341581651
The guns are 3d printed so it still fits the theme
>>
>>341592065
If memory serves, I don't think anyone really treated Aiden like a hero. Most thought he was just highly skilled, but also an hotheaded asshole, even his sister. The one that comes the closest to actually calling him a good person just because is Claire, but even then that's mostly due to regret of helping causing Aiden's niece to die.

You could garner enough of a good rep to make it so people think you're a good person and don't immediately call the police, but this would only happen if you didn't harm any policemen and stopped a lot of crimes. No one really made you out into a good person by default, and I'd say that's the biggest thing.

Marcus is made out as a hero around every corner. DedSec believes they're doing the right thing despite committing terrorism. The devs say he didn't do the crime he was accused of, so that excuses gunning down police officers and city officials.

That's the difference between the two and why Aiden is more likable. Aiden doesn't really commit to a cause outside of his personal goal, and he's only as morally good and loved by people as the player makes him. Marcus takes a stance that you don't even have to call easily argued against as the first game made DedSec out as punk ass terrorists that were shitters, but everyone is meant to think of him as a paragon of justice rebel anyway.

It's all just having something to compare Aiden to, and Aiden is definitely leagues ahead in being better presented.
>>
Completely replace the insanely unlikable cast.

have normal hacking shit instead of cringy EPIC HACKURRR where they make the monitors flip off the government.

Honestly the whole drone and RC car thing is a decent gimmick for a hacking game but not with this fucking cast of characters. I don't even care that the main guy is black, I care that he's a cringy faggot.
>>
>>341593306
wtf i like aiden now

Nice points, I'm glad someone at /v/ isn't a fucking idiot.

Also, I remember playing Watch Dogs 1 and being excited for a sequel, not because I liked it, but because it's potential was so underused. I loved cyberpunk games, but the game had no sense of direction.

Now... with Watch Dogs 2.. I'm not so sure if I got what I wanted. Maybe it's because they made the cast more cyberpunk but not the setting?

Watch Dogs 1 seems so humble compared to 2.
>>
The actual MC is a fat NEET with an anime tshirt. The story sets off with him posting on the internet about his favourite videogame and then someone calls his taste shit.
Long story short, he hacks the guy, finds out where he lives and goes there to take revenge. Upon arrival, the government is there too and a shootout ensues in which the MC uses the skills he learned from years of playing video games (bullet time and parcours). He then finds out that the dude worked for some super secret organisation that wants to prevent the vice president of the USA to take over the government and start WW3.
>>
>Jeff Gerstmann visibly cringing every time the main characters speak
That about shows what's wrong with this game for me.
>>
File: 1461770051705.gif (8 KB, 500x180) Image search: [Google]
1461770051705.gif
8 KB, 500x180
>>341581278
its going to be huge and sell well normies love that shit
>>
>>341583350
Name one Japanese one. Please.
>>
What's up with you? Looks ok so far.
>>
>>341593940
I really don't think normies love terrible dialogue.
>>
For Mr Robot season two to be shit and this being the only other option for that kinda story
>>
>>341594021
normies don't give a shit about dialogue
>>
>>341583463

Succeding =/= being good.

It will probably sell a lot, be praised as fuck, while being shit.

Just like the first.
>>
>>341581278
>be like GTA
>not be like Watch doge 1
>>
File: reasons to leave.gif (124 KB, 474x604) Image search: [Google]
reasons to leave.gif
124 KB, 474x604
>>341581278
It's gonna be a great game, and even some of you faggots are going to love it.

I can't wait to see the name of Watch Dogs 2 came up in one of those "Videogame Confessions" thdrs.

You will see.
>>
>>341594484
>I can't wait to see the name of Watch Dogs 2 came up in one of those "Videogame Confessions" thdrs.

nah, it's going to have those "Apologize" threads most likely. confession threads are oldie.
>>
Both of these

>>341593306
I liked Aiden's 'do shit for me' approach. It ultimately lets you decide whether you be a shitcunt or less of a cunt. The reputation system had few pros and cons at all but it at least helped you to play the game how you wanted to. In this one though, you're shoehorned to be in le progressive Anonymoose 2.0 who barely featured in the first game and take on mini Trump and fight for the greater good.

>>341593491
I can live with the RC car. It makes sense since they had one in the DLC. What annoys me most though is that the guy pulls out a fucking laptop almost anytime he wants to hack. Would be annoying as shit on the go. I'm yet to see where I stand on the drone though. Also
>Stealth Mission time
>Put on some good music for me to listen to while I sneak around
>>
fuck off shill
>>
>>341581278
Somebody other than Ubisoft makes it.
>>
File: mei_weed.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
mei_weed.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>341594637
Possible.

People are not realizing this is AC2 all over again.
>>
i-i actually like m-marcus design

no bully pls
>>
>>341581278
thanks doc
>>
Is it just me or does this game feel like Hotline Miami 2?

In a sense that it's a different bunch of characters and that they're affected by the "lone " character last game.
>>
>literal memeing faggot who makes actual fucking emoticons IRL

I couldn't hate this game any more if I tried.
I'm officially apologizing to Life Is Strange, their shitty teenagers weren't nearly as bad as this game's shitty teenagers.
>>
>>341594836
So, it will be the first and last good game of the whole franchise?
>>
>>341594836
Was AC2 really that good though? I played through it once then never really bothered with it again. Multiplayer was the best thing that ever happened to that series.

The story in AC2 was actually pretty shit as far as I remember it. I preferred the open structure of the first one as shonky as it was. My favourite thing in 2 were the side assassinations where you just had to kill a couple of specific guards in a street or something however you wanted. The story was loaded with insta-fail railroading bullshit.
>>
>>341595168

At least this one has gameplay even as shitty as it is.
>>
>>341594904
To take bait seriously, it wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't all designer clothes with the DedSec logo and such planted on each piece half a dozen times. Really, it's a lot like a translation of Aiden's outfit to a warmer temperature, not the cold streets of Chicago. Change the pants to normal jeans or such and it would be pretty much set.

It just defeats the purpose of wearing a mask to hide your identity when he has the DedSec logo all over. Not to mention it plays back into the character being a l33t hackorz douche.
>>
>>341595219
Brotherhood was a decent improvement mechanically and about the same in story. It also introduced the great multiplayer.

Revelations had much worse single player but had fucking incredible multiplayer.

after that they're shit except for IV and Rogue which are great, but aren't really AC games, more like one's a pirate game and one's a British Navy game.
>>
>>341581278
A consistent tone and none of that tonal dissonance bullshit the first game had.
>>
>>341595391
I should have specified a bit, I like the "hat, bandana and glasses" face he has. It's catchy looking, but in context the whole design fails.
>>
>>341593306
>Aiden
>Likeable
Literally the most bland character in video game history despite having an entire game devoted to a story all about him. I'm not sayin he's an unlikeable character, I'm saying that I'm literally incapable of having emotions regarding him because he's so god damn dry.
>>
>>341595814
If you view him as literally autistic/mentally deficient he becomes more likable.

t. Chip and Ironicus
>>
>>341581278
stop appealing to SJWs and hipster culture.
>>
>>341581278
>Set it in the 80's.
>Replace celphone bullshit hacks by actual amuzing things like phreaking, soldering, "Mcguiverying"
>Make the hackers on the style of the crack/demoscene of the time
>Loading screens look like oldass intros/cracks, with mod music and scrollers and all that jazz
>>
>>341595912
I tried watching their LP of the game but couldn't get over their liberal bullshit and white knighting of the game. Like crying racism because the inner city thugs were black instead of white KKK nazi gamergators. I'm sure they'll love the sequel.
>>
File: 1465656202209.jpg (859 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1465656202209.jpg
859 KB, 1000x1502
>>341595209
Possible. I want a better Watch Dogs than the first one, and is not an impossible task.
But with Ubisoft you never know.

>>341595427
>>341595219

AC2 was the changing point of the series because Ubisoft learned from the errors of the first one.
They saw major potential in Italy and Ezio so they keept the momentum.
When the cow started to die, they milked more and more time till he died.
Then AC4 and the others came, with Unity they introduced a new engine and coop shit that no one really liked, but after all, under the crappy surfice, Unity was ton of frash air compared to what we saw before.
Syndacate is the most polished game till date, but is gonna get recognitions only in a few more years, if a new AC is not comming.

Watch Dogs 2 can be the same story, but as I said before, with Ubisoft you will never know.
>>
>>341581278
For /v/? Impossible. Anti-Ubisoft memeposting is too strong to fight against.
>>
>>341596504
>I tried watching their LP of the game but couldn't get over their liberal bullshit and white knighting of the game. Like crying racism because the inner city thugs were black instead of white KKK nazi gamergators. I'm sure they'll love the sequel.

i watched their whole LP and never have i ever hear them say that
>>
>>341581651
>>341592393
>>341593221
>3D printed guns.

If the committee to the idea it could really work.

If the printed guns are fairly garbage and break easily (like in real life) it could work. You *can* shoot in a pitch but you simply can't rely on them rely on them. It's an option but it's not the focus.

Yes weapon degradation.
>>
>>341595814
I get that, but for some like myself, it was great to have a character that was much more focused and down to the ground about how he wanted to deal with situations. He was irrational and all about getting the job done for what he wanted, but he wasn't loud and shitting his pants about it. It's bad to say, but what made Aiden work for me is that he was exceptionally dry, and it was great that it was what they set out to make and they stuck with it.

But I'm saying that for some he is coming across as more likable now because Aiden was 100% water-sealed in how that dryness was done, while Marcus is so full of holes that the shit is seeping out.
>>
>>341586104
you're a big hacker
>>
>>341581278
>we are the 99%

Even teenagers at this point figured out how badly this went
>>
>>341596801
The devs said that the 3d printer they use prints metal, not plastic
>>
>>341594208
But GTA is utter shit. One of the worst relevant franchises in existence.
>>
>>341596328
>Some puzzles can be solved with BASIC
>>
>>341597078
Metal is a bit more complex than that.
"Cast metal" is shit if compared to sheet metal in terms of strength, thus why the japanese fold their katanas 1000 times and europeans do it only once with a big roller and gets the same result.
Also those metal printers are even worse because its basically glued metal dust.
>>
>>341596801
They print metal in the game.

3D printed plastic guns have only 1 shot and then they brake.

>>341597013
Who fucking care ?

When you play videogame most of the time you are the 99% of the virgins in the worl who still play videogames at 20+ years
>>
>>341596945
4U 4U 4U 4U
>>
>>341581278
It needs to be a good game
>>
>>341595219
AC2 isn't that huge a deal on its own, but it really managed to massively improve over the first game and realized much of the wasted potential. Brotherhood is better than 2, in any case.
>>
>>341593306
See, I want them to do what they planned to do with Connor in AC3.

They cut it, but he was planned to do this whole shit about what he's been doing is wrong, etc etc. It actually made me like his character.
>>
>>341581412
I don't think even winkybro will be enough to save it for me even if they go full progressive and let you BLACK him.
>>
>>341597635
Nice random insult that has nothing to do with the post bro
>>
>>341585054
Man the biggest problem I had with that game (after the gameplay being shit) was the whole "YOUR A HERO!!!!!!!" story/blue heroicness meter while literally all the gameplay elements and mechanics revolved around you being a massive cunt who hurts hundreds of innocent people for no reason and never showed any restraint. Like you have people screaming "Oh look it's that hero!" from the street right after you get done murdering a bunch of rent-a-cops.
>>
>>341581278
Its already proved to me it will be shit and its trying wayyyyy to hard to be as different from the first as possible. Only way I'll give it a try is if it I can buy it for $10 used at gamestop. Even then I probably won't buy it.
>>
>game about hacking
>so yes, here he "pirate" the door, then he "pirate" something to make noise
>and now he's going to gun down dozen of people

it's nice to them to remind us we're the good guys from time to time
>>
>>341598675
Thanks bro
>>
>>341581278
Thanks doc
>>
>>341597635
>3D printed plastic guns have only 1 shot and then they brake.

Which like in black flag is a good way to keep them balanced. They're probably going to just be identical in play thought.

I hope they at least limit your ammo. Aidan had over three hundred rounds of ammunition for his pistol off the bat. Like why even have it?
>>
>>341599425
He shoots literally 1 dude with a taser, its fine to not like the game anon, but don't be a fag and make shit up.
>>
>>341581278
Cancelled.
>>
>>341581278
Make the entire game a whacky, cheesefest parody of modern culture. Every character should be an archetype taken up to eleven.

Make literally every character an asshole, even the protagonist.
That guy with the weird face mask? Plaster him in hashtags and don't let him say a single line without spouting a meme.
The hajib girl. Classic tumblrina who does nothing but complain about the patriarchy.
Make the main villain a mustache twirling old white republican corporate leader.
Have a fat edgy neckbeard fedora hacker, straight out of /pol/.
Have a Korean tech genius who does nothing but play starcraft all day while eating Doritos and M.Dew.
Make all the cops complete racists who abuse the system in the most hilariously over the top ways.

If they can do what Blood Dragon but did in the modern day, the gameplay would only have to be somewhat decent, this game would be amazing. There's only like 1% chance this will actually happen but it could.
>>
>>341599859
You see in the walkthrough that his 3d printed shock gun has infinite ammo, but its 1 shot then takes like 2 seconds to reload.

Whether its inf ammo from the get go or we gotta upgrade to that we don't know yet.
>>
Just from what we have seen it already looks MUCH better then the original.

Whether I buy it remains to be seen though, I'm interested, cause its a cool idea, but we'll see.
>>
change to white protag
>>
>>341584457
It's a progressive future where the democrats control congress, the presidency and scotus. Naturally America's gun laws are now as restrictive as ours in the UK.
>>
>>341582504
>GTA approach of parody

Unless GTAV was supposed to be a parody of a good game I don't see your point.

>inb4 muh life in LA xD
>>
>>341581278
Thanks, doc.

Talk about [colour]-pilling people.
>>
>>341581278
Dunno.Interactivity. Abilities that are actually useful.
>>
>>341600038
I know it's painful to watch, but try to hold for more than 1 minute of the trailer
>>
>>341600972
I watched the 11 minute gameplay video.
He takes out an assault rifle for a second but only to shoot out some windows before switching to his taser thing.
>>
>>341601124
>He only uses Assault rifles for shooting windows
Ah, great theory you got there anon.
>>
>>341596749
>katy perry is already 31
FUCK, time flies real fast
>>
Serious question. If he was trying to be sneaky, why did he "hack" the giant fucking monitor to display the files being deleted? That was probably one of the stupidest fucking parts in the presentation, next to the mask emoji fag.
>>
>>341601812
The mask emoji fag is the best non-gameplay thing about the game though.
>>
>>341600709
Actually there is no reason that they could've just set the series in France or Japan. Unlike Saints or GTA there is nothing inherently American about the concept.

We help the game stand out too
>>
>>341602001
>France
Nah, you can't use Muslim countries. Someone might see it a tad bit racist.
>>
my girlfriend would suck this games dick if it had one, she rides that conspiracy theory cock like nothing else.
>>
>>341581278
not be liberal propaganda

oh wait
>>
>>341584930
holy shit kek
>>
>>341593306
Marcus is so cringeworthy I have a new found appreciation for Aidan now.

On that note did anyone get a jaime lannister vide with him and his sister? It probably wasn't intentional, but I can't stop seeing it.
>>
>>341601412
In the walkthrough he does.
I'm not saying they are forcing that on you, thats up to how you decide to play.
>>
hardcore furry pornography viewable in-game
>>
>>341601812
He was trying to be sneaky to get in, once the hack was happening they knew they were being hacked, they say this before it all kicks off.
>>
>>341605596
Well, there's MLP horses of color on watchdoge 1.
>>
The first game was alright but flawed, with a lot of potential.

They immediately expressed that they recognise the first games flaws and are working on them and new gameplay shows improvements like more hacking options already.

I see no reason to be anything less than at least cautiously optimistic.
>>
File: ubisoftlies.jpg (20 KB, 253x308) Image search: [Google]
ubisoftlies.jpg
20 KB, 253x308
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.