[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most talked about E3 games on social media.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: most talked about e3 games.jpg (75 KB, 771x1024) Image search: [Google]
most talked about e3 games.jpg
75 KB, 771x1024
These are the most frequently discussed E3 games.

What does /v/ think?
>>
Where does this chart come from and how were these numbers determined?
>>
>>341580345
Monster Hunter so low on the list. Feels bad man.
>>
>>341580432
https://www.brandwatch.com/2016/06/react-e3-2016-social-data-live-blog/
>>
No big wonder.
There's a lot of people who "like" Zelda amongst the insanely massive crowd of people who don't like video games but want to get attention.

Zelda will be talked about even if Nintendo literally smears poop over the blu-ray and calls it a game.
>>
>>341580345
>Just Dance is more talked about than CoD

F
>>
>>341580601
I don't recall Skyward Sword being talked about nearly as much, and that was on a system with a far larger install base.
>>
That list is actually sad for WiiU owners, I mean look at the games that they can't play.

It's almost pathetic that WiiU owners are only talking about one game while gamers from other platforms has multiple games that they are interested in.
>>
File: 4thepayers.jpg (224 KB, 1380x901) Image search: [Google]
4thepayers.jpg
224 KB, 1380x901
>>341581035
>>
File: LMAO.png (274 KB, 1722x882) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.png
274 KB, 1722x882
hahahahahahahahah
>>
>>341580345
>No Nier
>No Nioh
>Crash Bandicoot Remastered that high
>That much hype over Watch Dogs 2
Shut it down.
>>
>>341582336
>Not using the actual trailer posted yesterday with 4.5 mil views.
>Using the 2014 teaser instead
Cry much sonygger
>>
>>341583012
To be fair, I think it's restricted to stuff that was actually shown off on-stage.

Though I can't really imagine too many talking about Nier or Nioh to begin with.
>>
It just means that social media is filled with bunch of nintendrones.
Which actually speak itself the game's audience, bunch of kids or manchild with almost next to none real social life.
>>
>>341583368
What kind of retard logic is that?
It's normies who use social media like Facebook and Twitter and Vine the most, while the real autistic introverts just lurk Chinese cartoon boards.

If anything this means that Nintendo might just be successfully reclaiming the mainstream normie crowd.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.