[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you going to buy the NX after Nintendo fucked their fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: mamaluigi.png (8 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
mamaluigi.png
8 KB, 223x226
Are you going to buy the NX after Nintendo fucked their fans with the Wii U?
>>
File: 1461245714746.webm (1 MB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1461245714746.webm
1 MB, 848x480
I wasn't stupid enough to buy We(You) in the first place.
>>
>>341580296
no
>>
Yup, I'm a Nintendo-pc fanboy, I'll buy it even it's it's got motion controls, I have fun playing Nintendo consoles
>>
People bought the 360 after Microsoft fucked with original Xbox fans
>>
>>341580473
>tfw Ran will never save you from drowning
>>
No, unless Nintendo announces more interesting titles for it since it's dumb to purchase it just because it has one potentially good game coming to it (Zelda: BotW)
>>
Yes, Nintendo has the best games and consoles, the best franchises, best exclusives, and they have a compromise with quality, unlike the rest of the industry. They are also the best innovators and keep up with what's going on in technology around the world.
>>
>the NX won't have it's own Zelda game until the end of its life, if at all
>is releasing ahead of the competition, will be underpowered again

It's already looking bad bros. Hopefully this is the nail in the coffin for them to just become a developer for Sony.
>>
>>341580296
It's not like there's an alternative. I wished old Sega was alive.
>>
>>341580801
Yep, needs more launch games.
>>
>>341580885
>Sony doesn't have games so give me Nintendo's!
Sonyggers everyone
>>
>>341581386
More like a nintendo fan who is sick of games looking like PS2 games and ruined with shitty motion controls.
>>
I want grand theft auto to be on it.
>>
After 3 and half years owning the wii u i regret it now. Yea there were great games but never any killer titles. Now i only turn it on when my nephews come to play smash.

I've been a long time Nintendo fan since the nes days and this is the only time I've felt fucked over by Nintendo.
>>
>>341582065
I don't regret having a WiiU. It has the best titles, it's just that this generation isn't that strong. We're not stuck with walking simulators.
>>
>>341581386
you can count the number of noteworthy games the Wii U has with one hand.

you can include multiplats, it doesn't change anything. It doesn't have any.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.