[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else think E3 was terrible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: received_134579440296250.jpg (72 KB, 1191x2048) Image search: [Google]
received_134579440296250.jpg
72 KB, 1191x2048
Anybody else think E3 was terrible?
>>
I didn't get laid so it was ok.

Anytime the gaming community gets more butt, I have E3 to thank.
>>
No you are literally the only person in the world with that opinion.
>>
>>341576336
Everyone is fucking angry for no real reason. So it couldn't have been actually bad.
>>
Honestly, a "terrible E3" means an incredibly entertaining E3, especially if you're watching a group of streamers make fun of the show the entire time.

TheBestGamers were fucking hilarious. "God of War: Now With QTE Spankings." I'm not sure if any other streamers were making fun of E3 the entire time but I'm sure similar jokes were shared.
>>
Sony wasn't as good as last year, but Microsoft's major push onto the PC was god-tier.

EA sucked shit, they had like 4 playable games to show, rest was "coming in 2020... STAR WARS"

2016 is Ubisoft's down year so I'm okay with that. Bethesda impressed me with Skyrim remastered (64-bit, I'm a modder so I'm excited as fuck), Fallout Shelter, Prey and Dishonored 2
>>
I think it was good, but that isn't saying much considering they have been consistenly lowering the bar for 10 years now
>>
2004 was the last good e3
>>
>>341576336
I'm a sony guy so no.
>>
File: crash bandicoot.png (1 MB, 765x892) Image search: [Google]
crash bandicoot.png
1 MB, 765x892
>>341577672
Do you remember E3 2006? I do. It was fucking shit. The PC was ignored almost entirely thanks to the new console generation, Microsoft went full retard, Sony pulled the $599 US DOLLARS meme that year and Nintendo was ~MOTION CONTROLS~

More games are being created than ever, and sure, I have to sift through more shit to find the gems, but there are more gems.

>>341577793
>implying anything notable happened in 2004/2005 outside of WoW and HL2 and KOTOR2
>>
only really looking forward to mafia 3
>>
>>341576336
E3 was so shit i didnt give a fuck about it

needs more ff7
>>
More companies should learn from Sony. No talk or bullshit, only orchestras and trailer after trailer.
>>
>>341577918
Fuck off Final Fantasy fag. We've been listening to "muh remake" for nearly 20 years now, you finally get your wish and you want more?

You have a game this year with a movie, KH3 next year, NieR in February and FF7 Remake in Q4 2017. Be happy with what you got.
>>
>>341577065
>especially if you're watching a group of streamers
>streamers

Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>341576336
Sony was good, Bethesda was alright, overall could have done with more hilarious gaffs from the EA and Microsoft
>>
>>341578158
>watching commentary on Twitch is horrible, kill yourself
>watching commentary on Youtube is great, MatthewMatosis is godly

Unless you want to argue that youtube commentary is also shitty, in which case you may have a point.
>>
Everything was okay aside from EA. Which is perhaps the worst outcome because an "okay" E3 is the most boring E3.
>>
>>341577065
>TheBestGamers
Thats a funny way of spelling Brote Ampill and Lyle.
>>
>>341579150
Youtube is shit as well
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.