[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bullshit in the gaming industry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: The Room.gif (614 KB, 200x136) Image search: [Google]
The Room.gif
614 KB, 200x136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

It's awesome how the gaming industry gets away with false advertising
>>
>>341570490

Ubisoft games still look good after downgrade.

Nowhere near as big disappointment as Dark Souls 2 or Uncharted 4 downgrade.

Plus if Ubi wouldnt downgrade those shit games they make, then you wouldnt bitch that those shit games only run at 20fps on your $300 console/potatoPC.

Like Unity. Literally got downgraded in a patch for consolecucks to go above cinematic 24fps.
>>
>>341571450
>Ubisoft games still look good after downgrade.

Here's your (you)
>>
>>341571450
Sonygger ubishill?
>>
>>341571545
>>341571572

>i cant refute what he said so im just gonna call shill

everytime
>>
>>341571450
>>341571628
>false advertising is okay because the game still looks "good"
>>
>>341571628
people call you a shill all the time cause you have shit opinions and if you really are a shill why would anyone argue with you let alone refute what you say?
>>
>>341571762

>false advertising

Its not false advertising.

You only need ONE good eye to see the "alpha/beta build. does not represent final game" text.

>>341571849

>shit opinions

you mean you dont like the truth?

and still cant refute what i said
>>
File: baitkai2.png (91 KB, 626x622) Image search: [Google]
baitkai2.png
91 KB, 626x622
>>341571907
I don't have to refute you cause I know your full of shit have another (you) on me
>>
>>341572003

t. triggered shitposter
>>
>never give attention to unlreased games
>never be disapointed

Spore was good for at least one thing. It thought me never to go on the hypetrain.
>>
>>341571907
Y'know, that kind of thing was originally meant so Devs could say their shitty buggy looking game was going to end up being better once they'd worked on it for several months, that that it was start looking worse after they'd worked on it for several months.

It's not being used for its intended purpose, it's now just a sign that says "if this looks too good, we're probably lying to you".

The worst of it is, I agree when it's said that Ubi games /generally/ look good anyway. That's why it's baffling to me that they feel the need to lie to the consumer.
>>
>>341571907
>You only need ONE good eye to see the "alpha/beta build. does not represent final game" text.

That's also a form of false advertising. Real games would look BETTER in their finalized builds. The truth is, they never had a version that ran that nicely to begin with. It's just bullshots and lies.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.